Community post

Discussion

Adding Maca gold and B6 to lengthen luteal phase

My last cycle was noticeably shorter than usual, and considering my late miscarriage was June 28th, I figured it would. I had a pretty standard flow, my usual 4 days, but while observing my cycle, I found my luteal phase was quite short.

I have been doing a lot of research on maca gold and its success with conceiving, especially with women who have/had hormone issues such as I. And also read how adding a B6 vitamin can help increase the length of your luteal phase.

I am now on CD8 and have already noticed I am producing more CM than I have ever had made this early, so I am hoping with these added supplements, some change is being made.

I typically ovulate on CD18, and with only a 9 day luteal phase, a fertilized egg has barely a chance to implant! So even if I can't lengthen it, I am hoping to trigger ovulation a few days earlier!

I am doing charting as well, and will be adding OPK on CD12 to ensure I am in fact in my fertile week. Since my CM was observed quite low last cycle, I have also purchased Pre-Seed, and plan on using it during "fertile week", however, with my current CM observations, (including my husbands), I don't think I will need it.

Any ladies use Maca to conceive, or take B6 to lengthen luteal phase? Any success??

0 Replies • 6 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo