Community post

Discussion

June 2018 Babies

View Full Post

TTC Group

719 Replies • 6 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

351 - 360 of 719 Replies | Last Page

Prayingfor1, I had a difficult pregnancy with DS but I will do it again in a second! I'm with you there! I have PCOS too and took progesterone in my first trimester with DS. Have you asked your Dr about it? Maybe even just for peace of mind. I know it's impossible but try not to worry too much, or at least Google. My Dr made me promise not to Google! Lol

User Image

6 years ago

@dragonfly23 I would keep BDing till you have 3 consecutive high temps, that is what i go off. Even 2-3 days after the 1st high temp. i think your ovulating today. But i am no means an expert, you can check my chart on my page.

6 years ago

I actually cant imagine sleeping in a bra again..but I have small boobs!..i only remember doing it when I was breastfeeding..

Welcome @Ninni84..hope you get your bfp soon

@Meplus1 hopefully its some kind of implantation. Fingers crossed for you

@dragonfly which software are you using to track temps..have you gotten crosshairs yet?..maybe you geared up and then didn't although they actually seem to be going down..have you been consistent with the time you take them in which case 13 and 14 seem higher than the others..

User Image

6 years ago

@Beaut1ful38. Thank you for your response. Will see what DH says. He's not quite as young as he used to be lol. Sorry to hear that AF week was horrible. Hoping this go around will be it for you and the sticky bean will stick.

This weekend was a weird one as my DH was talking all funny. He kept saying that our daughter is a miracle and that our son is a miracle. When he said that, I thought it was weird as we don't have a son yet. Do men know before women what the next sex will be or do they still think it goes in sequence: boy, girl, boy girl, etc or via?

User image[/url]

6 years ago

@Purplesummer1205. I take my temp at 5:55 in the morning. Day 13 was a friday and I worked that day and Day 14 I used a BBT adjuster. I use the app, WomenLog and I used it with my last pregnancy. I not sure what you mean by cross hairs. I hope my body didn't gear up and then stop as that would be horrible.

User image[/url]

6 years ago

@dragonfly23 HAHAHA i think they do, funny story i remember it like yesterday: DH came home on they day we conceived and grabbed my hand and said lets go i can feel this is a boy!! We had a boy!!!! at that time we weren't trying nor preventing. lol

6 years ago

Thank you all for a lovely welcome!!

Not sure if it is pregnancy related symptoms I am having, but we'll see in a few days if I get a positive test or not. Have bee feeling very bloated the last 3 days and abnormally sleepy. Went to bed at 9pm last night (slept for 9 hours) and still feel really tired after the weekend. Been feeling tired all weekend.

I am also anxious about future testing. Really hope to see that second line. Guess we are all in that same boat. Not knowing sucks

<a href=

6 years ago

@Beaut1ful38. Oh that's an amazing story to hear. I really hope that is the case with us and that I actually ovulated. I don't want to go through another tww wondering if I did or not.

User image[/url]

6 years ago

@Meplus1- I have not seen her yet, my appt is on Thursday. I did call the office and just got a call back, I had asked if they would fax the blood work orders so that I could start progesterone or anything else needed asap, but they said no. Apparently she will give me all of the orders on Thursday and that the fertility they had referred me to is the one who should have done my progesterone levels and such but I "went ahead and got pregnant" on my own. That's what the medical assistant who called me back said, as if I shouldn't have done that!

6 years ago

@dragonfly I guess cross hairs is a familiar term for fertility friend and ovagraph but its when the app estimates your ovulation based on a sustained temp rise..im not sure how your app detects ovulation..i'm not sure if you can see my chart from last cycle..also called a coverline I think..

User Image

6 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo