Community post

Discussion

June 2018 Babies

View Full Post

TTC Group

719 Replies • 6 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

341 - 350 of 719 Replies | Last Page

@Sweetlips- Oh I don't sleep in underwire! I get the one with underwire off as soon as humanly possible everyday. No, I had to go buy a sleep bra. It's super soft, absolutely no wires or anything. It feels like wearing nothing, except better because it also gives them support so their own weight and movement doesn't cause pain.

6 years ago

@Prayingfor1 - I hope you are right! I felt like AF was here most of yesterday (6dpo) and then at 2am this morning I had sharp twinges on my left side. They were so painful that they woke me up! Also, I noticed my pee smells weird... I don't even know what to think about that one! Lol
I totally understand about sleeping in a bra!! I had to for part of my first pregnancy. Not fun! And I would get so tired that DH would have to bathe me cause I was sleeping in the shower! I hope it gets easier for you soon!

User Image

6 years ago

Hello ladies, I just found this June baby 2018 post and I am also hoping for a junebaby. Currently struggeling to get through the TWW. It is torture! I am currently 7 DPO.

short about me: I am now 33 years old, husband is 34 and we have a 2.5 year old son. I have MS and babymaking have to be closely monitored since I should really not be off my medication. The doctor has given me 3 months to conceive without meds. Stressing me out big time!!

<a href=

6 years ago

@Meplus1- I truly hope that it's implantation pain and that you get your BFP. As for me, I'm thankful for the difficulty that I'm having because it means that things are progressing but I also wish that I was having a slightly less painful experience. I just want to have a healthy pregnancy and be able to hold my baby at the end of this.

6 years ago

Welcome Ninni84! I am also 7dpo. Fx'd for a bfp! Any symptoms yet?

User Image

6 years ago

@Ninnie84. Welcome aboard. Good luck and keeping my fingers crossed for you.

User image[/url]

6 years ago

Praying for 1, I know I was grateful for the pains and discomfort even though I was human and complained sometimes. It's totally OK! You're right, it will be worth it!

User Image

6 years ago

@Ninnie84- Welcome and FX'ed for your BFP! That must be really stressful for you.

@Meplus1- I would gladly take my symptoms times 100 if it would ensure that I will have a successful pregnancy. I did some research yesterday that has me pretty freaked out. Apparently because I have PCOS and high testosterone levels I am 3times more likely to miscarry. From what I read I should be using progesterone and taking metformin even though I wasn't before pregnancy to increase my changes of keeping the pregnancy. Now I knew that PCOS could potentially make it hard for me to conceive but no one ever told me it also increased my odds of miscarriage. So now I'm freaked.

6 years ago

@Prayingfor1. Things will be alright. Try not to stress too much. Before you know it, it will all be over and you will be holding your son/daughter in your arms. My first pregnancy was easy and was admitted in hospital once for early labour but she managed to stay in passed her due date. I enjoyed the whole pregnancy, hiccups and all the pushing on your belly.

AFM. I am not sure what is going on. I am pretty sure that I ovulated yesterday as I felt twinges and then I had that one huge glob of cm and some blood tinge so hubby I and manged to BD yesterday afternoon and did a cervix check this morning and I believe it is still open but not as wet. My temps have been weird too. Wouldn't my temps go up after I ovulate?

CD12- 97.4
CD13- 98.0
CD14- 97.9
CD15- 97.5
CD16- 97.4 (today)

Any thoughts anyone?

User image[/url]

6 years ago

Hello All,
Sorry this was an emotional/irritable AF week. My hormones were wacky poor hubby. I am waiting on O day to come. Hopefully on our 4th month TTC we get this sticky bean!

How is everyone else, any one waiting on O with me??

6 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo