Community post

Discussion

June 2018 Babies

View Full Post

TTC Group

719 Replies • 6 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

331 - 340 of 719 Replies | Last Page

Congratulations Missrose! So exciting!

Ksyd - that happened to me my last pregnancy. I thought I was out cause of the weird spotting, but then AF never showed up. Hope it's a good sign for you!

Vettechgirl - Don't you just wish we came with a manual or something?! ;) I'm sorry it's so confusing right now! I hate it when it gets like that.

User Image

6 years ago

Vettechgirl- It could be ovulation spotting from the release of an egg.

TTC #1

6 years ago

Oh, yeah, that's a good point! I didn't think of that, but you're right it could be, I get that sometimes too.

AFM, I'm 6dpo today, and all morning I have felt like AF is coming today. Cramping like she's already here! Ugh. I have long cycles, average 38 days, so I don't know if this is just a shorter cycle than my normal or what. Yesterday (5dpo) I felt NOTHING. Not one single little symptom! Today, I feel like the witch hit me over the head with her broom! :(

Anyways... good luck to everybody else! :)

User Image

6 years ago

Well that would make sense since my ovulation tests made it VERY obvious when I ovulated.... please tell me what you think? I would love to get your advice.

User Image

6 years ago

Vettechgirl/ none of the ovulation tests show positive but the cd 12 one is darker then cd13. I'm wondering if you missed the lh surge between the two. I was told to do opk's twice a day, because you could miss the lh surge. As long As your bding at least every other day you should be ok though!

TTC #1

6 years ago

Hi all. Sorry been quiet. Been a busy weekend. So, yesterday didn't get a chance to BD so was a bit upset about it. Today came and when I went to wipe I had a lot of cm and a one spot of blood. So, assuming that is old blood from last cycle. Felt pain in right side near the hip and then some off and on on the left side near belly button. Could that mean that feeling both sides means twins? There are twins in the family. Other than that, will see what the teo week wait brings. Hope all is well with everyone else.

User image[/url]

6 years ago

@Missrose26- I highly recommend opk's. Anyway, I have had a lot of symptoms. My breasts and nipples have been incredibly sore and sensitive, so much so that I have to sleep with a bra on. I was apparently one of the lucky ones that gets implantation spotting, that was the evening of 7dpo and also one of the very rare ones who starts with colostrum leaking immediately. That started on 12dpo, which is why I tested and got my first BFP, it still hasn't stopped. Thankfully it's not constant, usually just a drop or two per day. I have also been so exhausted that I can take 2 naps through the day and still fall asleep on the couch by 8:30. I REALLY hope that ends soon! I also have queasiness frequently throughout the day and actual nausea at least 3 times everyday. It's been pretty rough so far honestly but I still couldn't be happier.

@Vettechgirl- I would assume that it was OV spotting. It's never happened to me but I know it's fairly common.

@ Dragonfly23- I had the same thing happen to me when I ovulated this month, first I had my normal left side ov pain and then the next day I had it on the right side. I didn't even think about ending up with twins but I guess that would be possible wouldn't it. Either way I am praying that you get your BFP in a couple of weeks!

@Meplus1- Hopefully it's a sign that you're implanting! If it's that early for you it probably wouldn't be AF cramping. Fx for your BFP soon!!

6 years ago

Dragonfly23 I am having the same pains, mostly on my left side but feeling dull pains in my right too. Not sure what it means but hoping for good luck.

3DPO today and I'm already over this wait. It's going to be a long TWW.

User image

6 years ago

Prayingforone- I hate wearing my bra! I don't know how you sleep with it on! The underwire is killing me. Lol.

Funny story ladies. So I was driving home from my parents house. It's a 2 hour 45 minute drive, I had to pee really bad but I was in the middle of nowhere. Finally I came upon some outhouses. I'm used to using outhouses as I camp fairly often so I was like no big deal. This is when I learned that my hightened sense of smell was a thing. The stench was so bad, but I had to pee badly so I plugged my nose and went for it. Of course I could t hold my breath for long. The smell was so strong I would have thought the pile of human waste was put straight up to my nose. I came out of the outhouse gagging and dry heaving and I nearly threw up. I got back in my car and continued driving. Then I had to pee again an hour later. Luckily I was in a town so I could stop at a McDonald's (or so I thought). I head straight to the mcdonalds washroom and as soon as I opened the door i could smell human feces. I was like you got to be kidding me! As I went further in on the floor was an adult diaper full of s**t and multiple bloody pads strewen on the floor of the accessible washroom. I did my business and got out of there real fast. The stench wasn't near as bad as the outhouses but seriously people who throws their dirty diapers and soiled pads on the damn floor! So unsanitary! Sending everyone baby dust, I hope to see more bfp' soon!

TTC #1

6 years ago

Hi ladies!..i hope you all had a good weekend..alot happening I see!..

@Vettech I think you missed your surge/getting your positive between CD12 and CD13 as CD 12 isn't positive but CD13 is negative..you may have just have a short surge so I hope you have been getting some BD in anyways..
Congratulations @Missrose!!

Those in the TWW wait good luck and hope this is your month!..

Happy BDing to the rest waiting on O..

AFM I got a positive OPK on Saturday CD9 and had EWCM on same day and on Sunday.. managed BD on CD8 , 10..havent had my temp spike to confirm O yet but suspect i will get it tomorrow..so will be in the tww soon

Have a good week

User Image

6 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo