Community post

Discussion

June 2018 Babies

View Full Post

TTC Group

719 Replies • 6 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

321 - 330 of 719 Replies | Last Page

@Ksyd94- I'm glad to hear the witch still hasn't shown up. When are you planning on testing again?

@Vettechgirl- New puppies are wonderful! My furbabies are my kids and I cry just thinking about losing any of them. Are you using opk's this cycle?

@Dragonfly23- Comic relief is sometimes the greatest gift a person can give to another.

6 years ago

Ugh got my CD 21 progesterone test back, the doc said it was just below 10 so she feels I never ovulated. I read online that 10 is borderline. Ugh, I wish she would just prescribe clomid. I have to get bloodwork on CD 3 and an HSG on CD 8-10, then next cycle with prescribe something.

BFP 10/17, MMC - 11/17, IUI#1 - 4/18 BFN, IUI#2 - 5/18 BFN, IVF#1 - 6/18

6 years ago

@ Ruby0709- I'm so sorry to hear that your bloodwork was not so great. If Clomid is what you want at this point then I hope they prescribe it to you.

6 years ago

Hello ladies,
Just found out I an 5 weeks pregnant try for 4 months with dh.. first time trying with opk's and conceived straight away! So if all goes well june baby In the making here !!

6 years ago

I'm not sure about testing. :/ still no AF but I am still cramping. I think I noticed the tiniest bit of brown discharge this morning in the bathroom so i guess that could mean AF is coming. ill just wait a few days and see what happens. Praying for the best.

Hope all is well for everyone else!

Congrats Missrose

& sorry Ruby! Sending prayers they get something settled for you!

6 years ago

Welcome Missrose26! Congratulations and I wish you ! I am right behind you at 4wks 4days based off LMP or 15dpo. This was our first cycle TTC but I also used opk's. If they work they really work! How are you doing symptom wise?

@Ksyd94- I hope the spotting doesnt mean anything. I'll be praying for the best for you as well.

6 years ago

Thanks @prayingfor1!

I hope so too! Its barely even noticeable, but knowing AF was due yesterday makes me think that it will probably turn into it. If not, I plan to see a Dr on Friday. Also, I never have cramps without AF and they have been AF like cramps with no bleeding for 2 days. Every cycle is different and more confusing

6 years ago

@Ksyd94. I hope AF stays away for you as well. I had a ton of cramping when I got pregnant the first time and lying on stomah was super uncomfortable. I remember testing two days after my missed period and got a positive. Couldn't believe my eyes.

AFM. My cervix is SHOW, so I am thinking my temp rise the other day was just my body gearing up to ovulate. Felt flutters in my belly button area and some pinching on my left side. I hoping that as the days progress CTP will recognize me as ovulating.

Good luck to those testing soon and hope there will be more BFPs coming.

User image[/url]

6 years ago

@prayingfor1
Hi hun,
Symptoms are sore breasts since 6dpo .. got my bfp at 7dpo, then stronger results .. Never thought to track ov before but honestly the opks I highly recommend!!
Anyway symptoms sore breasts , snotty like cm (TMI). The occasional morning sickness twice that's about it.. What about you??
Xx

6 years ago

Ok girls super strange things going on. I just started my "fertile week" and I'm wiping and I saw very faint pink?!?!?! Like what the heck is my body doing?!??

User Image

6 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo