Community post

Discussion

June 2018 Babies

View Full Post

TTC Group

719 Replies • 6 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

311 - 320 of 719 Replies | Last Page

Good morning ladies! I posted a picture of my 3 days of , each day is noticeably darker, so I am starting to feel like maybe this little bean is going to stick! Anyway, I thought I would post my symptoms for anyone who might want to compare.

1-4dpo- Nothing but fatigue, I think that's more related to post hurricane issues. Cm watery for 1-2dpo then dry/sticky

5-6dpo- 5dpo had worst heartburn and indigestion I ever remember having in middle of night. Same fatigue and slightly gassy. Cm same

7-8dpo- Bloated, still gassy and fatigued, mild heart burn after eating, breasts mildly tender, sore and heavy feeling. Uterine flutters, mild cramps and pressure. Cm still sticky, a bit more of it.

9dpo- Same as 7+8 plus had achy legs. Very slight spotting one time late evening! Cm still sticky and increasing in amount.

10-11dpo- Same as 9dpo plus now have stuffy/runny nose and a bit of sensitivity to smells. Breasts becoming very tender and nipples so sensitive that my bra in painful on them. Have NO appetite! Had to force myself to eat. Cm increasing, still mostly sticky.

12 dpo- Still the same but now adding diarrhea and that scary clear/yellowish nipple discharge. Breasts are so painful I want to cry. First ! Cm now creamy and lots of it.

13dpo- Fmu ! No more nipple leaking but feel same as day before. So exhausted that I ended up taking 2 naps!

Today I have less breasts soreness, thankfully! So much creamy cm! Just almost vomited while boiling chicken for my dogs.

6 years ago

@prayingfor1. Just looked at your tests and they are getting darker. Thank you for sharing your dpo signs/symptoms.

AFM. I didn't think last night was going to happen with the BDing as everything wasn't working for us, at least I think they weren't. Cable box crashed so there was no tv. My husband likes to have a couple beers and he can't really perform if hes had a few. We did manage to BD before I went to bed and when I temped this morning it was at 98.0 and yesterday it was at 97.4 so I am pretty sure that I ovulated already or am about to so hope the swimmers make it there in time.

User image[/url]

6 years ago

@Dragonfly23- As I said before I did not think we were on time with ours either, so there is still hope!! I am sending all positive thoughts your way that this is your cycle!!

6 years ago

@prayingfor1. Thanks. Anything is possible.

User image[/url]

6 years ago

No AF for me so far :) I have had some cramps but that's not usual for me pre-AF. I get cramps after AF comes. Lots of creamy white CM for a few days now. Hoping AF stays away and I get my BFP soon!

Meplus1 and dragonfly, I don't know much but I'm wishing you both the best on this tww!

Prayingfor1 keep us posted on your pregnancy, too! Praying have a healthy 9 months!

6 years ago

@Ksyd94. Thank you, hoping me and dh caught the egg last night. When is your period supposed to come and when are you planning on testing?

User image[/url]

6 years ago

Sorry for my radio silence ladies. I'm almost in my ovulation week and I'm just relaxing and enjoying my time off from work. So far my SO has been helping me a lot with our new puppy! He is so smart. He has learned to sit in the last 15 min. He also knows the word no. It's a good redirection for all my pent up baby fever. Anyways I'm praying for all of you! Hope all is well!

User Image

6 years ago

@Vettechgirl11. That's awesome that you and your SO have a puppy. If one wasn't paying attention, one would think your SO follows directions well; sorry couldn't resist. I think it will help when it comes time to finally having a baby. I used to (still do) think my pets are my kids. Good luck this week with your ovulation and I'm keeping my fingers crossed for you.

User image[/url]

6 years ago

Hahahaa I totally didn't realize how I worded that! Oh Lord! And yes I agree! My fur babies are my babies <3 lol thanks for the laughs! Today's day of relaxation includes a manicure and a warm bath at home <3

User Image

6 years ago

@Vettechgirl11. No problem. I giggled at it but thanks for not getting upset about it. We all need a good laugh throughout the tww to lesson the stress of the "unknowns". Wish I could get a manicure but my job doesn't allow me too.

User image[/url]

6 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo