Community post

Discussion

June 2018 Babies

View Full Post

TTC Group

719 Replies • 6 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

301 - 310 of 719 Replies | Last Page

@Ksyd94- I'm so sorry, it may still have been too early. I agree with your plan. Fx'ed that AF stays away!

6 years ago

@Ksyd94 - I totally get the rush. ;) Hopefully it was just too diluted and you will get your BFP on Saturday! FX'd!
I have tender bb's too! I actually have a bruise on the top of my right and have no idea how I could've got it... Can you get bruises from tender bb's as part of the pregnancy symptom?? Weird...
Speaking of "symptoms"... I know I'm only 3dpo right now, but I have been really unstable on my feet today, upset stomach and loose stool in the morning before I eat, and heartburn! Just to name a few! I'm hoping those are good signs!!!

User Image

6 years ago

Something weird just happened to me when I went to use the washroom. Someone tell me if this is wrong or not. I just checked to see if I had ewcm but when I just checked the outside it was a lotiony cm. Is it possible to get lotiony cm at time of ovulation. I've never had this happen before so early in the cycle and normally happens after I ovulation. Could I have ovulated early and what do you think my chances are based on every other day of BDing? If today is O day, I am hoping to BD tonight as the egg only lives for so long and not even sure if the egg was released.

@prayingfor1. I think when I order my next two months of vitamins I am going to order the opks and give those a try as it will take the guess work out of everything.

User image[/url]

6 years ago

@ Dragonfly23- I think it's possible to have a mix of cm. What has it been the last few days? You mentioned a small amount of EWCM before but what has it mainly been?

6 years ago

@prayingfor1. I thought a couple days before that I thought I saw some ewcm. Had some last night that was ew as well but not stretchy or anything like that. I wish I kept track more besides taking temps and listening to my body. I really notice the cm after having a bm. So confused. If today is O-day then tomorrow my temp should spike. I haven't even broke 97.5 since CD 9. I have been using pre-seed but not a whole lot of it either. Would that make a difference? I need a handbook lol.

User image[/url]

6 years ago

Here is what I found online for anyone interested. Taken from http://www.smartstork.com/page9.asp

Your cervical mucus changes with the levels of hormone present in the blood stream. Early in the follicular phase cervical mucus is non existent or it is sticky, tacky, and often white, yellow or opaque in appearance.

As the levels of estrogen rise the cervical mucus becomes clearer, wetter and thinner, when the estrogen levels peak (just prior to ovulation) the cervical mucus becomes jelly like, pliable and elastic or stretchable, resembling raw egg white, often termed Egg White Cervical Mucus (not all women experience this kind of mucus). At the time of ovulation, the wet cervical mucus ceases.

Ovulation occurs (with 85% of women) on the day the wet or EWCM ceases, and (with 10% of women) the day after the EWCM has ceased. The clear, thin, wet mucus is produced up to 6 days prior to ovulation, this is fertile mucus. The EWCM is produced immediately prior to ovulation, this is highly fertile mucus.

Sperm cannot live in an environment free from fertile mucus, but can survive for up to 3-5 days in the nourishing environment this cervical mucus provides.

The average life span of a healthy sperm is between 18 -72 hours however some are still viable for up to 5 days, there is doubt whether 5 day old sperm would be capable of fertilizing an ovum, but to be on the safe side we will assume it is possible.

User image[/url]

6 years ago

When I got home from work a little over 45 min ago, I felt a bit moist down there, so I checked and there was some stringy cm. So, at this point, I am not even sure what to think. Wait it out and see what the future holds.

User image[/url]

6 years ago

@@Dragonfly23- Its all so confusing isn't it? I started the every other day bding and using the opk's as soon as I discovered watery cm, which for me was about 5 days before my positive opk. In there I also had some ewcm but it was more watery than anything else. It wouldn't hold shape or anything, it was just plain wet lol. By 2 days after my positive opk it went back to dry/sticky. I think that whenever you actually ovulate you are covering your bases though, so that's a very good thing.

6 years ago

Dragonfly, I am right there with you! Got my positive opk this morning and this afternoon, but no EWCM yet. I feel it coming though, I tend to cramp up right before I get it. So we will see.

User image

6 years ago

@Patience820.oh I know what that feels like. Cycle before last the ovulation pain was so bad it had me in tears and every time I walk it would ache. Last month, I had nothing; no pain at all. This month I felt some twinges and a little crampy

@prayingfor1. It sure is confusing. I am.so.happy for you and your fiancé and hope the wedding turns out amazing.

User image[/url]

6 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo