Community post

Discussion

June 2018 Babies

View Full Post

TTC Group

719 Replies • 6 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

101 - 110 of 719 Replies | Last Page

@Prayingfor1. Thank you. I felt down yesterday morning but have accepted it and in a much better mood today. Hopefully the tracking will help you figure things out. I hope this is your month.

User image[/url]

6 years ago

@Vettechgirl- That's pretty much I felt and now feel about not getting pregnant with my ex husband. The time was just not right, and obviously it wasn't for you either. I hope that the time is right for all of us now.

@ Dragonfly23- I'm very glad to hear that you are feeling better about it today. I really hope that this will be your month too.

6 years ago

@Prayingfor1. Thank you, I hope so too. Things will happen when they are meant to.

I just noticed that if I conceived this month, my estimated due date would be June 24. That date is what would have been my grandpa's 81 birthday. He passed away in March '17.

User image[/url]

6 years ago

@Dragonfly23- I am so very sorry for your loss. I am a firm believer in things happening when they're meant to, even if I still get upset when it seems like things aren't happening lol, I think this is your month.

I don't understand why but the chart on here and my FF chart do not agree with data interpretations. FF says I had a confirmed ovulation on the 15th but this site says it can't confirm it because they have my coverline in a different place. I'm not sure which is more reliable and which one I should go with.

and to everyone still waiting!

6 years ago

@ Dragonfly23- sorry for your loss..i hope you get your bfp soon
@Tryingafterloss I have no shame about charting my data here and on FF and Ovagraph..lol..they all gave me diff dates which I think depends on the software thought the range of O day is CD10(FF) , CD11(this site) and CD12 (Ovagraph)..

If AF arrives early will see what leutal phase that gives me vs last month and over a few months cause that part is usually consistent..

User Image

6 years ago

@dragonfly23 : I'm so sorry for your loss hun :(

This is kind of tmi but My SO and I Baby danced today and I started bleeding.... almost equivalent to spotting.... I'm so scared that I'm going to lose this baby :( is that possible?

User Image

6 years ago

@Vettechgirl11 - sometimes the cervix gets sensitive and can cause spotting after BDing. Don't lose hope. Remember cramping with no bleeding = ok, bleeding with no cramping = ok, but bleeding with cramping is a bad sign. FX'd that this spotting goes away quickly!

6 years ago • Post starter

@Vettechgirl11 agree with @Tryingafterloss..try to keep calm..

I think we are way past TMI

User Image

6 years ago

Thank you everyone for your kind words with my grandfather's passing. To honor my grandpa, I really hope this is my month and the baby will be born on his birthday .

@Prayingfor1. I really hope this is your month too. Do you have your ovulation set on CTP? A lady on here asked the same question but she had her Ovulation set and then she turned it off and her cover line came up.

@Vettechgirl11. Try not to worry. How far along are you?

User image[/url]

6 years ago

@Prayingfor1 I agree with @dragonfly23. When I removed my own set ovulation I got a coverline..maybe try that

User Image

6 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo