Community post

Discussion

June 2018 Babies

View Full Post

TTC Group

719 Replies • 6 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

91 - 100 of 719 Replies | Last Page

@purplesummer1205 you can click on my screen name view my photos from there :)

User Image

6 years ago

Welcome to the newcomers!

@Vettechgirl11 - Ignore that supposed "Doctor" I have seen her trolling this site and making the most negative/disrespectful comments on women's HPT & Ovulation pics. I think she is just a mean bitter person. Don't let her comments get you down. &

@Prayingfor1 & Holly860 - I know just how you feel. My brother has 5 children and just told me that his girlfriend is pregnant with his 6th. (They weren't even trying!) It's heartbreaking when you've been trying so hard for so long and someone who doesn't know the struggle announces their pregnant! Keep the faith, all in good time.

AFM - CD 22, 7dpo - Today I've just had the sore BB's and a pretty brutal headache.

FX'd for us all to get our BFP's this month!

6 years ago • Post starter

@tryingafterloss.... thank you for your kind words.

To all: I know this is annoying but I just posted another photo and I think it got darker... I can't tell... Gosh it's hard to wait to test again!

User Image

6 years ago

@Tryingafterloss- It is really hard to hold it together and be happy for them, and I am happy for them, it makes me so sad for me too. When I got divorced I thought that God was just saying that it wasn't my time because he wasn't who wasn't meant to be the father of my children. As I have gotten older though it has become more and more difficult to smile when people say they weren't trying or the worst is when they say they didn't want to get pregnant!

@Vettechgirl- The newest test does look a bit darker. Wait a few more days before you retest, if you can. Then it should be easier to see the difference.

6 years ago

@prayingfor1 I have been trying to wait but dang is it so hard. Lol. I understand the wanting to be happy for them when you are over here waiting for your own Lil one. I've been waiting since 2011. I too am divorced and I felt like God was punishing me when I saw all my friends get pregnant and I was over here having m/c after m/c but then I realized how he was protecting me from my ex husband and all the crud I was about to go through.

User Image

6 years ago

Vtechgirl- defiantly getting darker. I think u got your BFP. Maybe take a digital tommorow!

Prayingfor1- I don't chart my cervical mucous. I can never
Tell what I feel and can't be sure lol. I am 5dpo today.

I had such a busy day at work. I'm not feeling that great today. My boobs are sore but that Happens all the time in cycles that I don't concieve so I don't read to much info it. I'm hoping my shift goes better tommorow.
Hope you are all doing good this weekend. Happy baby making!!

One thing we have been struggling with is our schedules and getting Enough bd in. We are sometimes on complete opposite schedules and never have the time. Sometimes we are so so tired to. I wish we could go at it like newlyweds again!

Me:30 DH:37 TTC since sep 2017 TTC #2 BFP dec 2017( femera 1st round) - chemical pg User Image

6 years ago

@ Vettechgirl i can see progression...hopefully you can wait another day to test..but thst looks like a bfp to me!..good luck..it should def be darker next test

AFM wondering whether to bother testing..temp dipped this morning so maybe will see what it is in the morning before i poas..

User Image

6 years ago

Thanks Ladies! :) I'm super excited! I am really hoping this is it for me!

User Image

6 years ago

Morning ladies. Jumped over from the May forum as AF caught me a few days early as I stared spotting yesterday and it came full force today . Told my hubby that we can't get lregnant if we only have sex once during my fertile window so he is leaving it up to me; finally . Didn't temp this morning but will start tomorrow. Good luck to anyone testing soon and hope you get your BFPs this month.

User image[/url]

6 years ago

@dragonfly23- I'm sorry to hear the caught you, but glad to have you here for another month.

So I am, I believe, 2dpo today but the charts can't confirm that yet. But my cm is dying up and my cervix is lower now. Since this is my first full cycle charting I am not sure if my temps look right for having o'ed on Friday like I think I did. At this point it's a game of wait and see...

6 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo