Community post

Discussion

Finally accepting it

After 2 weeks of experiencing countless pregnancy symptoms from sore/heavy breasts to even coming down with sinus issues out of nowhere, I finally think I am ready to accept that I am not pregnant. I was so sure I was and was convinced I was one of those people that keep getting false negatives. I felt pregnant which I have never felt before, other than when I was pregnant with my first. My periods are irregular but I ovulate monthly and experience my usual menstrual cramps even when AF does not show up. All the signs pointed to PREGNANT!!!! And my husband and I were so excited since we recently started trying. I'm more upset about it then I thought I would be. I didn't care how soon it would happen when we started trying but after going through what I did, I desperately want to be pregnant again. Fingers crossed for next month.

0 Replies • 6 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo