Community post

Discussion

Implantation Bleeding???

This may be TMI... im sorry if it is but weve been ttc for a long time and this is not normal for me...

It is 4 days before my period is due and i think im 11dpo. i went to the bathroom and when i wiped i noticed the tinest little bit of brown tint, so i checked my cervix, when i wiped my finger on some toilet paper it was very light pinky brown. so what do you think? implantation or is mean old AF arriving early this month?

3 Replies • 12 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

1 - 3 of 3 Replies

It may have been implantation....I had that at 10 and 12 dpo, AF's due day after tomorrow and I'm going nuts...I wouldn't think AF is early for you if she normally isnt.

12 years ago

AF has been super late the past 2 months but im pretty sure shes come early this month :( so not fair. im going to see a fertility endocrinologist tomorrow so hopefully she can help me get preggers.

baby dust to you, good luck :)

12 years ago • Post starter

Hiya hun. I'm 12 DPO today and I when I went to the Bathroom earlier, I decided to check my Cervix Position and I had exactly the same thing, Pink CM. AF is due on Monday but this happened with my last BFP aswell, I had Pink cm which turned out to be IB then I got my BFP x

12 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo