Community post

Discussion

8DPO and so confused

I am currently 8DPO on CD25, and Wednesday (6DPO) I received a positive HPT on Walmart brand test, my wondfo was negative, but expected.
I took another one (both tests) again same evening, on a 2 hour pee hold, and received a faint positive.
Morning of 7DPO, I took another test to see if the line would grow darker, and both tests (same as above) were negative. I didn't even see an indent on the Walmart brand.
My husband was quite upset, and asked me to do another one, so, I took another one in the PM after a 45 minute pee hold and my pee was quite diluted, but still received a positive test.
Now, this morning, I was certain, I would see a darker line, and AGAIN, I get a negative on both tests??

I also do charting, and while my temp rose on CD23, it started to dip, and now I am fearing I am not actually pregnant, or I caught an early chemical.

I am almost terrified to take another test this evening, but I know I will.

Anyone have something similar happen and actually be pregnant? I know I am quite early in my TWW, but I am a POAS addict. And I obviously was receiving negatives up until 6DPO.

I am not sure if you can, but I have my pregnancy tests in my gallery to review, I did NOT take a picture of this mornings test as it was quite clear negative.

2 Replies • 6 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

1 - 2 of 2 Replies

Could be still early as implantation occur on average from 6Dpo to 12Dpo..fx and good luck hun.

DH 41 ME 42 DD 20 MONTHS TO ALL

6 years ago

I took a FRER this morning with my second morning urine and for a faint line! I'll trust this result over my Walmart brand tests! I'll test tomorrow with my FMU with another FRER.

6 years ago • Post starter

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo