Community post

Discussion

cd22 out of 27, waiting to test, symptoms increasing

So this 2ww I have some interesting symptoms

Nausea that comes in waves. Increasing in intensity over the last week.

Increased appetite

Frequent urination! It's even waking me up!

backaches

Dull cramping

weepiness

Fingers Crossed!!!!!!

2 Replies • 12 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

1 - 2 of 2 Replies

Omgggg I hear ya on the wake-up calls for bathroom breaks! I'm about 9DPO and my BB's are ouchy and tender. I can deal with the subtle burning sensation that radiates to my underarms... but the sharp twinges that make me exclaim OUCH! at random moments are kind of annoying. (It makes me so happy/excited at the same time... seriously weird and masochistic right? ha.) I'm dealing with the abdominal cramps (subtle) too... and a few other symptoms that might be TMI so I'll keep them to myself Lol Every day I wake up I hope that all of these symptoms are still here and/or intensify. Today, I got heartburn (while posting in my journal on here actually) and I was THRILLED Lol I never get heartburn! And Hi5 for nausea! Cheese is seriously disgusting to me now! :D ~*~*BABYDUST!*~*~

12 years ago

I am in the same boat! AF was due today and no sign of her! I've had pretty much all of the symptoms that both of you have listed, not to mention I am so thirsty all the time!

Being a mom nothing is TMI, so I am wondering what your CM is like? I had a small amount of light brown CM from the 17th to 19th and since then it has been creamy and white with a tinge of yellow some days. It was excessive after I had the brown CM, then tapered off a bit and today it has picked up again. I did a HPT this morning, but got a BFN. When I was PG with my daughter, I didn't get a BFP until I was about 7 weeks along, so hoping maybe the same situation now!

12 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo