Community post

Discussion

19dpo no af and bfn

Me & my partner have been trying to conceive for 6 months. I have 3 children from a previous relationship. My partner has no other children.
He had 1 testical removed after an atorion a few years ago. I have been using ovulation tests and ovulated 19 days ago. I have had no onset of my period but no positive pregnancy test either.
Looking for some advice on where to go from here :-(

2 Replies • 6 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

1 - 2 of 2 Replies

Hi hun sorry your feeling like that. I had a longer cycle last month (8 days late) but that is normal for me as I have Pcos.

Maybe you need to consider having some tests done or see your Dr. about your partners chances (sperm count) as like you said he had a testicle removed.

Sometimes we have to do what we need to do to see what our chances are to fall pregnant.

Best of luck..

DH 41 ME 42 DD 20 MONTHS TO ALL

6 years ago

Hi, I've had/having something kind of similar, I'm on cd61 now, with no period and countless bfns. I only started opks at about cd45 so no idea if I could have ovulated prior to that. I had a doctor's appointment on Thursday about it and he got me to do a test there which was negative and said I'd likely had an anovulatory cycle and nothing i could do but wait for things to get back to normal. He said there are some cases of women being pregnant with negative tests but they are rare.
Sorry it probably doesn't help you, but just thought I'd comment with my current experience and what my doctor said. Maybe your opk picked up the surge but you didn't actually ovulate?

DD born 18th April 2015 DS born 1st May 2018

6 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo