Community post

Discussion

Went off of birth control after a week, Pregnancy symptom

I started birth control for a week, then changed my mind and went off. My period was longer and I had a lot of spotting from going off the birth control. I figured that was it and the side effects were done at that point., since i was only on it for literally a week. (Loestrin 24). It's been about a 5 weeks since then and I still haven't gotten my period, it's 2 weeks late.I was very worried and started search for tips on pregnancy symptoms week by week site.Also I had had unprotected sex 2 days before going off of my birth control. SMART i know :/ but he pulled out.. what's done is done :/. but anyway I'm having very single pregnancy symptom possible at this point, nausea, headaches (CONSTANTLY), discharge, hot flashes, aversion to some foods and some weird cravings, etc.. HOWEVER the problem, took the pregnancy test and it came out negative. Used first response. Now is there still a chance I am (which I am not looking to be) orrr could these symptoms be caused by something else?

1 Reply • 12 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

1 - 1 of 1 Replies

prepare to get a lot of flack for this. all the girls on this website want to be pregnant and having a newbie who doesnt want to be pregnant come in and rant is going to stirr up some emotions. just so you know.

but it is possible you're pregnant. you'll have to wait a couple days and test again or go to the doctor for a blood test. why did you stop your birth control? and why did you have unprotected sex if you don't want to be pregnant? regardless, i'd test again to be sure.

me: 27 bf: 38 | JAN 2012 - | MAY 2014 - | JUNE 2014 - | JULY 2014 - | AUG 2014 - | SEPT 2014 - User Image

12 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo