Community post

Discussion

Breakthrough Bleeding (TMI)

My husband and I have been trying for Baby #2. I didn't have any sysmptoms with my last pregnancy so this is all new to me and I am a bit scared.

On Friday I had what I think was implantation bleeding as it didn't fill the tampon and the next day it went brown and then stopped. I am supposed to be due for my period tomorrow but today I started to bleed but this isn't like a typical period and I know it is early to tell until its full force and so far no clots. The only thing that throws me off is the smell. It doesn't smell fishy like I read online, it smells like a uterus (tmi) like after you have given birth.

My concern is, is this normal or could it be a chemical pregnancy? Has anyone had this and had a full term pregnancy?

Can someone please shed some light on this matter?

Thank you all very much. Any help is greatly appreciated.

User image[/url]

3 Replies • 6 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

1 - 3 of 3 Replies

stella22 -Repoted above post for Spam/advertising..

Hey dragonfly23, that sounds confusing and if it has a different smell that what you normally get with Af than i suggest you consult your Dr.

It can be old blood (uterine lining didnt fully shed previously) or an early loss, Im not sure but your Dr. Is the one who can give you some answers.

Best of luck hun..

DH 41 ME 42 DD 20 MONTHS TO ALL

6 years ago

@stella22. Thank you very much for your comment, I really do appreciate it. It was AF and not a loss as it got heavy and lasted the same amount of time as previous cycles.

One thing for sure is one definately can't get away from all the spam/advertisement found on this website.

I was going to edit my forum question to just have people share their experiences in Breakthrough Bleeding since it is new to me and it is also new to some people as well and some might have some questions.

I guess you cannot edit your own forum....

User image[/url]

6 years ago • Post starter

Ladies who has had Breakthrough Bleeding before their BFP, can you share your experience, symptoms and how long did it take for you to get a BFP.

All are welcome to comment and share your experience (tmi is not a concern for me).

Thank you ladies

User image[/url]

6 years ago • Post starter

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo