Community post

Discussion

19 dpo

Hey. Im 19dpo today n still no sign of af. Was due last week but im nearly a week late. I haven tested yet as we are broke after xmas. Tests just too expensive.iv mild cramps. Im tired all the time. I think im moody ie extremely happy one day n cranky the next. My boobs are killin me. I cant even put pressure on them. I was a week late last cycle so my dh wants me to wait another couple of days to test because we always get bfn in other cycles. I might go insane tho. Its so hard havin to wait. Normally i wud have tested a couple of times at this point

7 Replies • 13 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

1 - 7 of 7 Replies

Good for you for waiting. that must have been very hard
Hope never shows for you and you have

DS 2/16/09 Wanting #2 by the end of this year...

13 years ago

Good luck to you. If you have a Dollar Store they carry HPT's and they are just as effective if not better then the expensive type.

Blessings!

13 years ago

Moving onto day 20 now. Still no af thank god. No dollar stores in ireland.im findin it hard because its on my mind all the time. Feeling nauceus now n severe heartburn. Boobs are killin me too. Not sure if its all in my head tho. Is anyone else the same?what stage are you girls at?

13 years ago • Post starter

I am 13 DPO ( I think) - I want to test so bad too... but I always have had BFNs in the past... with my PCOS it is impossible to detect my ovulation date... I have heartburn, really sore boobs, twinges on my left abdomen and wanting to pee all the time!!! But I am really happy no matter what the outcome... somehow I feel positive... probably coz I lost around 25 pounds and got my PCOS on track... just got the flu in the first week if Dec and so my ovulation went off. :(
Good luck and let us know if you get your BFP! God bless

13 years ago

Things ate still the same. No af and its 21 dpo. The longer i wait,the better my chances of that bfp! Im startin to get excited now

I did it! I went to the doc yesterday n im 5 weeks pregnant. Finally it was worth it to wait! Best of luck. Hsope this one stick

I am sooo happy for you!! Keep youself healthy and rested!

I am still waiting for my AF oficially... some light light spotting but that is it still; I am 15 dpo today; hopefully I can wait until I am 20 something dpo like you did:)

13 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo