Major update and mobile-friendly site coming soon! Learn more
   Day Past Ovulation 123456789101112131415161718    
Start a New Topic

Trying to Conceive Discussion Forum

Recent Activity Forum Categories   Hide Signatures

19 dpo

Category: Two Week Wait - Symptoms
Posted by jabudineersmissus » Jan. 4, 2011 4:28am

Hey. Im 19dpo today n still no sign of af. Was due last week but im nearly a week late. I haven tested yet as we are broke after xmas. Tests just too expensive.iv mild cramps. Im tired all the time. I think im moody ie extremely happy one day n cranky the next. My boobs are killin me. I cant even put pressure on them. I was a week late last cycle so my dh wants me to wait another couple of days to test because we always get bfn in other cycles. I might go insane tho. Its so hard havin to wait. Normally i wud have tested a couple of times at this point

jabudineersmissus
Reply by CanadianMommy » Jan. 4, 2011 10:21am

Good for you for waiting. that must have been very hard
Hope never shows for you and you have

DS 2/16/09
Wanting #2 by the end of this year...

CanadianMommy

Reply by Dragon Mama » Jan. 4, 2011 1:42pm

Good luck to you. If you have a Dollar Store they carry HPT's and they are just as effective if not better then the expensive type.

Blessings!

Dragon Mama

Reply by jabudineersmissus » Jan. 4, 2011 3:48pm

Moving onto day 20 now. Still no af thank god. No dollar stores in ireland.im findin it hard because its on my mind all the time. Feeling nauceus now n severe heartburn. Boobs are killin me too. Not sure if its all in my head tho. Is anyone else the same?what stage are you girls at?

jabudineersmissus

Reply by Swati26 » Jan. 4, 2011 9:19pm

I am 13 DPO ( I think) - I want to test so bad too... but I always have had BFNs in the past... with my PCOS it is impossible to detect my ovulation date... I have heartburn, really sore boobs, twinges on my left abdomen and wanting to pee all the time!!! But I am really happy no matter what the outcome... somehow I feel positive... probably coz I lost around 25 pounds and got my PCOS on track... just got the flu in the first week if Dec and so my ovulation went off. :(
Good luck and let us know if you get your BFP! God bless

Swati26

Reply by jabudineersmissus » Jan. 6, 2011 4:42am

Things ate still the same. No af and its 21 dpo. The longer i wait,the better my chances of that bfp! Im startin to get excited now

jabudineersmissus

Reply by jabudineersmissus » Jan. 7, 2011 3:34am

I did it! I went to the doc yesterday n im 5 weeks pregnant. Finally it was worth it to wait! Best of luck. Hsope this one stick

jabudineersmissus

Reply by cjpalaska » Jan. 7, 2011 6:10am

I am sooo happy for you!! Keep youself healthy and rested!

I am still waiting for my AF oficially... some light light spotting but that is it still; I am 15 dpo today; hopefully I can wait until I am 20 something dpo like you did:)

cjpalaska