Community post

Discussion

10dpo Negative Test

I know I tested super early and the negative is to be expected. Just wondered if anyone tested positive after an early negative?

6 Replies • 6 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

1 - 6 of 6 Replies

Hi Carly,

I have read a lot of posts where women for a BFP after a BFN at 10DPO. It just depends on the HCG levels. Just keep the faith and test again in 2 days time.
I was even more impatient than you and tested today at 8DPO - obviously a BFN!!! Although I prepared myself that the possibility is very little, I was still disappointed. But not giving up. :-)
Good luck and I hope you get your BFP soon! Most women get it around 12DPO.

6 years ago

I had promised myself i new it would be and that it was way too early to test ha ha but still stupidly tested. With my first i got BFN 3 days before my missed period and then tested positive 1 day late. I just feel different but I guess that may just be stress ha ha :)

Thank you hun

6 years ago • Post starter

Yeah, I'm the same way. I just can't wait. Especially when I think I'm having symptoms of pregnancy. I tested today 10 dpo and I was negative. Still keeping fingers crossed for that positive!!

6 years ago

Baby #1: don't remember
Baby #2: BFP 14dpo
Baby #3: BFP 12 dpo
Baby #4: BFP 18 dpo but this one ended in miscarriage at 10 weeks

Keep in mind I'm an obsessive tester. I usually start about 10 dpo but I think it really just varies. Hang in there! I wish the wait was easier for us!

6 years ago

I tested at about 8dpo due to severe pain in the lower region and it was a bfn and did a blood test the same day doc orders and hcg was 1734 not sure why the urine test come back negative its my 1st but from what I gather its best to do a blood test it never lies

6 years ago

I tested today. 11dpo and got a positive :D

Thanks ladies :D

6 years ago • Post starter

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo