Community post

Discussion

Clomid Cycles/Blocked Tube

I am 39 and I am currently TTC. I have four boys already and this has been the hardest time I have ever had. I found out last year that I had one blocked tube and don't know if it became blocked since I had my 6 year old or if it has always been blocked. Nevertheless, I have been trying for 1.5 years and my doctor prescribed me clomid hoping I would produce 2 eggs. After taking the first round of it, I found out that I had 2 eggs (one 18mm and one 20mm) At least I think that's what she said....and insemination took place on target. Anyone else on clomid that had a blocked tube and got a BFP from using clomid? I am 5dpo right now and I only feel a little pressure and dry mouth. But, the clomid made me bloat prior to insemination and I'm assuming dry mouth may be a side effect. I'm trying not to lose my mind being anxious!

0 Replies • 6 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo