Community post

Discussion

Please tell me I'm not crazy!

This particular TWW has been the hardest one for me since we began actively trying in March. I feel different than I have before. I'm 8dpo and I have felt so bloated or full for a couple days now and I'm not sure if this is a symptom or not but I have been gassy/burping NON stop. Some mild cramps/pressure. Most lower right pelvic region.

I have no children and have never been pregnant, so I don't know if these are good signs! Can someone please tell if they have experienced this and gotten their BFP?? I'm only 8dpo and very hopeful but would love some confirmation that I'm not just wishing in vain!

Thanks everyone!

6 Replies • 6 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

1 - 6 of 6 Replies

I burped like CRAZY within my first 1-2 weeks with my only BFP! I had an early MC, though, but its definitely a sign!!

6 years ago

I had some bloating and a feeling of fullness with mine. I just noticed it's been three days since you posted- have you taken a test yet?

6 years ago

Thanks for your replies, ladies!
I took an FRER on 10dpo and it was a BFN & took a cheapie yesterday that was also BFN. Today I am 12dpo but I'm not going to test again unless AF is late & she is due on Saturday. So fingers crossed that it was just too early for me!
I am still feeling very full/bloated. The burping isn't as bad but still there. I've been feeling some dull cramps too, mostly right side but sometimes on the left. Just random ones throughout the day.
Hoping for my BFP this cycle. I haven't had such a strange cycle before.
Baby dust to both of you!!! ?

6 years ago • Post starter

Hi Ladies:

I am 9dpo today. I am on my third round of femara. Since 3dpo I have had dizzy spells several times a day. I have no idea what that could be but it is starting to drive me crazy. 3 dpo would have been way too early for any symptoms of pregnacy...

My progesterone was 55.5 nmol/L on CD 20. I have no idea what that means either but there was a big red exclamation mark on my results

Very light spotting on 6 dpo and again on 8dpo. Yesterday and today I have had some cramping and discomfort in my lower back. Feels like AF is coming but it's still 5 days too early.

Ugh. :)

6 years ago

@hopefulgirl2017
As I haven't been pregnant before I can't say for sure but I would think the spotting 6 & 8 dpo could be implantation bleeding! Cramping could also be a symptom! Hoping you get your bfp!! Keep us posted :) when do you plan to test?

6 years ago • Post starter

I would like to wait until Friday (going camping and don't want to drink if BFP) but I don't know if my willpower will last that long.

I'm trying not to get my hopes up since have been trying for 18 months and the disappointment gets hard to take.

Here's hoping that this cycle is the one!

6 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo