Discussion

BFN at 19DPO

AF is now 5 days late, tested yesterday, BFN
whats going on?
getting frustrated!!!

4 Replies • 6 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

1 - 4 of 4 Replies

I'm currently on cd 35 getting negatives and temp is still high so this is gonna be my longest cycle this year =/ im still hoping to get my bfp but losing hope fast at this point

6 years ago

Amen. I'm past 20 DPO (light AF last week) but only questionable HPTs. Fingers crossed for us!

6 years ago

I know how you feel..last month i had a longer than usual cycle Af was 8 days late. My cycles are usually 31 days. Did 3hpt they were all negative and Af finally arrived.

I may have some reasons for the delay,

I ovulated later than i anticipated

Due to Cp earlier this year i am having irregular cycle

I have Pcos

DH 41 ME 42 DD 20 MONTHS TO ALL

6 years ago

Ladies just to give you little Hope.

The cycle i conceived i ovulated 2 weeks later than usually.
Got pregnant.

Had actually been Taking soy isoflavones along with another girl on this forum.. we both became pregnant that cycle.

Heard you have to be careful with it because sometimes it can do harm and no good so you have to educate ypurself about it but it worked for both of us.

My little daughter turned 3 months 2 days ago and when i finally conceived i had been trying for 8 frustrating months.

Cross My fingers for you on Here. I know How frustrating the wait is

6 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo