Community post

Discussion

Did I ovulate?

Hi ladies, need some advice. I am a very bad sleeper. I don't sleep much and this last week my DD2 was sick and I was up with her every 2 hours, so my temps obviously was erratic. I had a +OPK on Saturday, dtd during the night/morning on Sunday. Temp was 36.5C. Another +OPK at 07h00 on Sunday morning and severe cramping. OPK turned negative on Sunday at 09h40. Still had cramps until 13h00 that afternoon. I had another bad night on Sunday night and my temp the next morning was only 36.6C and this morning as well. So there was no major shift in my temps. Do I still stand a chance at conceiving? All the other fertility signs were there.
Help please!!!

1 Reply • 6 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

1 - 1 of 1 Replies

Please can anyone just give me a little bit of hope or advice. I have read so many things on the internet and some women actually did fall pregnant without their temp spiking.

6 years ago • Post starter

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo