Community post

Discussion

How were your pregnancies different??

So my husband and I are getting ready to TTC #2 in 4wks and I'M SOO NERVOUS. We finally decided September was going to be our start date in the beginning of June Sept seemed so far away but now it's right around the corner. Being pregnant with our first was easy for me physically but mentally and emotionally I was a b!tch & a complete hot mess emotionally I had an attitude from hell, super feisty & very argumentative. I also work in child care but wanted nothing to do with kids, I didn't want to be around my hubby most of the time I was very distant and it put a lot of stress on our marriage. Post postpartum was just as hard and stressful. How were your pregnancies different from each other? How did you keep your marriage together while being a b!tch during pregnancy? How to keep my attitude and emotions some what undercontrol so you don't want to lose my marriage? He said he isn't going anywhere no matter how hard it gets and i believe that necause he is still here after our first but also don't want to dig us out of a black hole after this pregnancy.

0 Replies • 6 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo