Community post

Discussion

Bfp, then a few bfn, period showed up, darker bfp & now bfn

Ok, so this may get confusing.

I stopped taking my birth control in April because I had been on it for four years and I honestly just wanted to see what I was like without it. The first two cycles off it, I had completely normal 31 day cycles. I was far less moody it seemed & my periods were nice and short (3-5 days).
Now this past cycle I had a shorter period. It stopped on CD4. I spotted brown mixed with white discharge from CD8-11 but it wasn't much at all.
I can usually tell by cramping and my CM when this is. But this month, I couldn't ever tell if I was ovulating or not.
I felt kind of odd so I decided to use one on Aug 2, (CD26) and had a very faint positive On a WONDFO.
I kept testing the next three days until my period, and all were negative.

My period came after CD29 and it was super heavy right at first. I normally have tons of clots in every period, but I didn't have hardly any in this (but my cramps were terrible). The next day it was so light, I hardly used two tampons. I thought this was odd, so me being the crazy person I am used another test. It was faintly positive. I thought maybe there was something wrong with it so I didn't think much of it. My period was pretty much non-existent the next day, so I figured I may as well test again. It was another light positive.
So tonight I tested again and it was a darker positive. I used a clear blue digital and it was negative. i tested again the next day and got a bunch of negatives. Has anyone experienced this? If it was a chemical, why would my tests be darker after the period?

0 Replies • 6 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo