Community post

Discussion

Pelvic pain / Cervic Pain after ovulation

I am a normal 32dc I got a + opk on cd16 and again on cd17 and very early morning on cd18 by the end of the day on cd18 it was - so I O'ed either 17 or 18 any who. For the last 2 days I have had some pelvic pain from cd19 to cd20 so far, it is very painful to BD right now not sure if this is a good sign or not. TMI ALERT !!!
Earlier in my cycle on cd 15 and cd16 there some cm when I wiped that had spots of bright red blood in it not going to lit it kind of freaked me out. IS THIS PAIN A GOOD SIGN ??

I have a miscarriage Nov. 26,2015 so we have been trying ever since PCOS sucks

2 Replies • 6 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

1 - 2 of 2 Replies

Ovulation cramping is a thing!!! If it happened after ovulation, then IDK :) I had AF-like cramping 3 days after I ovulated (temp spiked up and remained high), so I don't know what that was.... Currently at 11DPO and waiting for AF to show her ugly face!

6 years ago

well I never miscarried before but suffer with pcos as well and currently 6 weeks pregnant I suffered with the same gynae assumed a cyst burst and took me in for an op to check as after my period I still continued to wipe blood did a urine test and it was bfn and did blood test some day and hcg was 1374 so it was positive still did the op and thank god imam still d=fine and so is my babies my suggestion is request a blood test if the pain stays

6 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo