Community post

Discussion

10DPO...pregnant or AF coming?

Hey ladies, need some opinions right now please would be much appreciated , please bare with me with this long post I hope I make some sense lol...So this is my situation. My cycles are on average 34 days. This month I tested with clear blue opk and I got a peak smiley on cycle day 17, so I'm guessing I must of ovulated 12-36 hours after the peak smiley.

My partner and I Baby danced (is that what they call it ?) on the day before and the day of my peak , sorry for tmi but it was more than a few times within the space of 2 days (he's been working long hours and away from home so we don't get to see each other much at the moment). Then on cycle day 22 I was curious and had 2 opk tests left so I thought I would take another test..I came up wth a circle which means I wasn't fertile, the day after (cycle day 23) I took the last opk and it came up with a flashing smiley which confused me (that's probably why they say you shouldn't test again after seeing your peak smiley but me being me I couldn't help my self I think I'm a secret poas addict lol) two days after me and my parter baby danced again (cycle day 25).

I'm pretty certain I ovulated on day 19-20 as since then I've had an extremely bad back which has only up until yesterday subsided a little, all last week I had pretty bad ovarian pain aswell as the back pain(I don't have polycistic ovaries)

right now I am approx 10dpo.. I have tested today but unfortunately I couldn't test with morning urine because I didn't have a test at hand, I was impatient and it came back . My breasts have been sore for the past few days and yesterday (9dpo) I have the most painful heart burn I've ever had in my life, I never normally get heartburn so I found that unusual, also I don't usually get really sore breasts when I'm due on AF.

Today I noticed a dull stabbing pain in the middle coming from my uterus and then tonight I had some light brown discharge, couldn't this possibly be implantation bleeding? When I am due on AF my discharge is always light pink to start with and not brown (sorry tmi) I'm wondering if I will start my AF tonight.. only time will tell but it's driving me slightly crazy, I've been taking naps during the day the past few days and even twice a day sometimes and I haven't found it hard to sleep at night again either which I have found very unusual. Maybe it's all in my head! Tww is enough to drive anyone nuts lol

If you stuck around until the end thanks for reading my post and any opinions would be much appreciated :)

1 Reply • 6 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

1 - 1 of 1 Replies

Hey Cat29x did your AF arrive? Hope not! I'm on 10dpo...this is my 7th month of trying but I did have an early miscarriage in there too so it's month 4 post our loss. I detest the tww, it's an emotional rollercoaster. All I do is symptom spot. I don't have any insight for you really...I got my positive last time with very few other than fatigue and gas! on about 11 dpo. These past cycles I've been convinced each time by something only to be disappointed. Just wanted to share that you aren't alone and I hope your tender boobs and fatigue are all very very positive signs and you get that BFP and go on to have a happy and healthy 9 months xxx

6 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo