Community post

Discussion

TMI Discharge, unsure if EWCM

Hello everyone,

It says it all in the title really, basically I have really irregular period, my last period was on the 10Th of July and since the 20th of July I've been using ovulation test strips. My tests started with just no line at all then started faint lines getting darker, then yesterday no line at all even though started to have a tingly feeling in my breasts and ovaries on and off.

I had sex with my husband this morning and then early in the afternoon I tested for ovulation and still a line but not as dark as the control one.

5 mins ago i went to the toilet washed my hand and before I went for a wee I touched down there to check if any disxharge and I could feel a big glob at the opening of my vagina. I went to remove it but it was very stretchy and had to try again.

It is opaque and very stretchy but the reason why i am unsure is because earlier my ovulation test strip was negative, I rend EWCM is meant to be clear and I also can't decide whether it is slippery or dry as it doesn't feel extremely wet to the touch, a bit in between, unsure how to explain.

I wanted to put picture up but unsure how to.

Thanking you in advance for your help.

0 Replies • 6 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo