Community post

Discussion

May 2018 Babies

View Full Post

Hi!

I didn't see a group for May 2018 babies; so figured I'd jump in a start one!
Let's chat and support each other during this cycle.
I'm currently CD#2; this would be my 2nd cycle of TTC after a 2nd trimester loss in April.

Here's to lots and lots of and for all of us!

And lots and lots of BFP's!!!

User ImageUser Image

762 Replies • 6 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

371 - 380 of 762 Replies | Last Page

@Prayingfor1. Oh that's good that you don't get weepy. Thank you for your understanding in temping. I really hope that this cycle will be it for us.

Yesterday was a really rough day for me and not sure if I quite want to share on here why it was rough, but I willing to share if asked as today is a new day and yesterday's struggles are over.

User image[/url]

6 years ago

Well today my cervix has softened but it is still high and closed. Fingers crossed this is a good sign! Still no sign of af. I caved and tested again today and got a tease from a stupid indent line.

I found a chart on spotting on here. It shows the likelyhood of pregnancy if your spotting. Woman are apparently less likely to be pregnant if they experience spotting in their cycle then if they don't have any spotting. But it's not impossible.

TTC #1

6 years ago

Where is this spotting chart? I'd like to see it. I spot so much in my cycles. Usually like 1-2 days AF and 4 -5 days spotting. It's a mix of before and after.

BFP 10/17, MMC - 11/17, IUI#1 - 4/18 BFN, IUI#2 - 5/18 BFN, IVF#1 - 6/18

6 years ago

@Ruby0709. It is found under "Signs & Symptoms" under "View all 70+ Signs & Symptoms" then it will be under the "Pelvis" section. Hope this helps.

User image[/url]

6 years ago

@sweetlips- That sounds promising! I hope it is a good sign for you!

6 years ago

@dragonfly... thanks! Found it.

BFP 10/17, MMC - 11/17, IUI#1 - 4/18 BFN, IUI#2 - 5/18 BFN, IVF#1 - 6/18

6 years ago

Hi ladies

Contacted my OBGYN today which is CD 3. Guess what? Doctor is off for 3 weeks........ So asked to speak with somebody else since from what I remember the last time I had a visit the doctor had told me to call when I was ready to start so he could prescribe whatever was needed. I actually thought he was ready to prescribe me Clomid. However, I spoke to the nurse practitioner who read my file and told me that doctor had written there I should be tested on CD 3, CD 7 and CD 21, then with the results we could sit down to discuss the options.
I told the NP that my cycle is usually 32 days long, not 28, and if the CD 21 should be tested on a different day instead of CD 21. She said that it doesn't matter. So I went to the lab earlier today and got my first blood work done. However the more I read about this CD 21 test, the more confused I am since it seems it is supposed to check for the levels of progesterone and CD 21 is usually ovulation day for me which would probably I would have very little to no progesterone on my body.
I also don't know that the CD 7 test is for...

Anybody has any insights? I hate going against what professionals say, but I am really doubting the NP knew the difference.

Besides that, I am hanging in here and wishing baby dust to all!!!!

6 years ago

@holly yes you definately aren't out until AF arrives!

@dragonfly I had read online and also my doctor told me how if you're ill it can cause you not to ovulate or have a period, so I think is what's happened to me this very long cycle, I've just missed it. It's been 9 weeks since my last period now! Just some brown spotting a few weeks ago.

I'm still wondering what's happening with myself at the moment, as another opk today has got slightly darker than yesterday. Has anyone else done opks before AF due and seen any change?

I might test tomorrow, mentioned to my husband and he said why not... But think it might be too early still and not sure if it's even possible with my messed up cycle!

Ooh I also like to look at all the charts on here about testing and symptoms etc, it's quite interesting!

DD born 18th April 2015 DS born 1st May 2018

6 years ago

Omg just got a BFP at 11dpo! So shocked!!

DD born 18th April 2015 DS born 1st May 2018

6 years ago

That's ridiculous! Congratulations @gemstone

User Image

6 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo