Community post

Discussion

May 2018 Babies

View Full Post

Hi!

I didn't see a group for May 2018 babies; so figured I'd jump in a start one!
Let's chat and support each other during this cycle.
I'm currently CD#2; this would be my 2nd cycle of TTC after a 2nd trimester loss in April.

Here's to lots and lots of and for all of us!

And lots and lots of BFP's!!!

User ImageUser Image

762 Replies • 6 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

341 - 350 of 762 Replies | Last Page

@prayingfor1 sorry to hear of the bfp, however still no ad means it may just be too early. Try again Monday if still no ad. FX x

User Image

6 years ago

@tashuurr- Thank you, I am going to keep testing because it's possible that it just implanted late or that I'm just one of those "lucky" ladies that just doesn't test positive until further along... What has me so stumped is that since we were not actually trying to conceive we have not bd'ed since cd9. Between work schedules (I was covering for someone so on overnights), sinus infections and just not feeling well and whatnot it just didn't happen again. I feel like even with late implantation I should be testing positive if there is still a chance.

6 years ago

@prayingfor1 I'm sorry to hear that it must be so confusing, I've kind of been through something similar with my current cycle, AF hasn't turned up but countless bfns, the doctor I saw Thursday said it was likely I'd had an anovulatory cycle due to a chest infection at about the time I probably should've ovulated, so skipped a period. He said nothing I can do but wait for it to start again. Sorry it's not much in the way of advice, but with your sinus infection perhaps you've had similar? It's horrible feeling in limbo though and I did read stories of women getting bfps very late but think it must be quite rare (and I wasn't one of the lucky ones!) Hope you're ok

DD born 18th April 2015 DS born 1st May 2018

6 years ago

@prayingfor1... my best friend didn't get a bfp until almost 10 days after AF was due. You never know... could be the same for you. I'd test again in a few days.

BFP 10/17, MMC - 11/17, IUI#1 - 4/18 BFN, IUI#2 - 5/18 BFN, IVF#1 - 6/18

6 years ago

@gemstone- I'm sorry to hear about what you have been experiencing. It's possible that that's what's happening to me as well. What concerns and worries me though is that with what's been going on with my breasts it seems to point to something hormonal and I know that I have PCOS and uterine fibroids. Now my brain is saying it's anything from a huge cyst on my ovary to uterine cancer or something like that. I am trying not to freak out but I am going to make an appointment with my Dr.

@ruby- I have read stories like that too, thank you for telling me hers. Here's hoping that's what's going on with me and it's nothing negative.

6 years ago

@prayingfor1 Yes that's a good idea to see your doctor, as changes in the breasts are usually a very telling symptom of pregnancy, some women do have lower amounts of HCG in their system which gives the negative tests. Hope you're ok, try not to worry (easier said than done I know!) Fingers crossed for you it's a shy bean :)

DD born 18th April 2015 DS born 1st May 2018

6 years ago

@gemstone- Thank you. I would absolutely love it if it turns out to be just a shy bean. If it wasn't for the breast changes I would just assume it was my PCOS acting up but my breasts have never changed like this. Honestly I have been the same cup size since I was 12. No matter how weight I have gained or lost my breast size has never changed. I also just noticed that I now have dark blue veins showing up on my legs too. I shaved when i showered yesterday morning, I definitely would have noticed these. Both thighs, in multiple areas, now have vericose veins and larger blue veins as well. This is just crazy!

6 years ago

Hi Ladies!

I have been a little absent this past few days, trying yo figure out what is going on with my body. I do keep reading all your posts and wishing we all can het our BFPs and we dont need to go thru this crazy moments and thoughts that we all go thru in the TWW.

As for myself, I am soooo confused right now. At thought I was at 13dpo and thus, Af was supposed to have showed yesterday at 12dpo. I did get spottjng early in the morning yesterday, no flo, initially pink spotting the first 2 or 3 times I wiped and then brown for a couple more. Before noon yesterday i was already clean and nothing else showed up yesterday. Temperature had slightly gone down yesterday, but still above coverline. Today, temperature was below coverline, wiped clean all morning an at around noon has another spotting, brown this time. Nothing else came up after. I have not tested, as I saw my temperature was so low in the morning and felt like not wasting another HPT. So I started reading and re analyzing my bbt and started thinking that maybe I didnt ovulate at cd19, but after prob at cd21, which would put me at 11dpo today and this the reason af isnt here. I rant put of OPKs at CD19 this month and didnt bother buying more since I had already 2 positives and a ovulation dip, so I was confident that my ovulation had occured that day. So is ovia and FF app, however CTP keeps telling me that my ovulation could have occured on CD21 because I has a slight drop in temperature that day as well as 3 days of temperature rise after. I am soooo confused. I also read that my spotting could be due to low progesterone, if that is the case has anybody used the progesterone creams that are over the counter?
@prayingfor1 i feel your anxiety, it is so hard to go thru this. And with The PCOS diagnosis I also tend to think that i have all sorts of things wrong.
Ladies, shout out to this group! You guys are amazingly supportive and I really wosh we can all get pregnant soon without any more drama!!!!!

6 years ago

I aslo forgot to say that I have been cramping on and off for the pst 3 days. And a couple of night ago I had a very sharp pain, like ovulation pain on my right side. Breasts are also tender sometimes.

6 years ago

@gabiperes- I am so glad I don't have to go through this alone, although I wouldn't wish this on anyone lol. It's beyond confusing isn't it? I am wishing you luck!

6 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo