Community post

Discussion

May 2018 Babies

View Full Post

Hi!

I didn't see a group for May 2018 babies; so figured I'd jump in a start one!
Let's chat and support each other during this cycle.
I'm currently CD#2; this would be my 2nd cycle of TTC after a 2nd trimester loss in April.

Here's to lots and lots of and for all of us!

And lots and lots of BFP's!!!

User ImageUser Image

762 Replies • 6 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

321 - 330 of 762 Replies | Last Page

@gabiperes. Thank you for explaining it. I temp everyday at 5:55 but since the section on here doesn't do that, it's marked for 6:00am.

@prayingfor1. Glad the nausea has gone away but the sleeplessness isn't good. I was like that too. So, if your cycle is off and your AF is supposed to be today, testing Saturday will be good. How is sleeping on your belly? I remember the first time when I didn't know I was pregnant, I could not for the life of me lie down on my stomach. I knew something was off but I didn't think anything of it till my period didn't show a couple days later and then I tested and it was BFP. I know all women are different and all pregnancies are different.

User image[/url]

6 years ago

Hi ladies... had to leave the April 2018 group. Hoping May will be my month. Got a positive "peak" OPK using Clear Blue Digital this morning! Time to get started!

BFP 10/17, MMC - 11/17, IUI#1 - 4/18 BFN, IUI#2 - 5/18 BFN, IVF#1 - 6/18

6 years ago

@dragonfly23- I'm not sure about sleeping on my stomach because I am a side sleeper mainly. I'll have to try laying on my stomach and see, my chest gets in the way when I ever try though lol. I still have no appetite though, today I have not been able to eat anything solid except 1 Graham cracker and about 2 tbs of peanut butter. Carnation instant breakfast has become my best friend. I have to be honest, I am starting to really have a hard time and am afraid to take a test at this point. I'm afraid that if I still get a BFN that could mean that I have cysts again which could be throwing my hormones way out of wack, or that it means that my uterine fibroids are growing and causing problems. Or that something new that I haven't felt with yet is causing problems.

6 years ago

Hello all. I am new to this site but not new to ttcing. My husband and I are trying for our first with no luck. I am currently 7DPO. Fingers crossed we get our May baby. I am trying hard not to symptom spot but my stomach has been quite bloated for the past three days. I'm also experiencing cramping and hope af isn't coming early. I really dislike the fact that pregnancy and pms symptoms are so similar! Good luck to you all. Baby dust all around!

TTC #1

6 years ago

@sweetlips- Welcome, I agree that they the symptoms should not be so similar. That would save us all from so much time driving ourselves crazy. Good luck and I hope you get your BFP this month!

6 years ago

@sweetlips welcome, we are cycle buddies as I'm also 7dpo! :) I agree they are very similar symptoms, it can be confusing. Also I feel so super aware of any tiny twinge or symptom in case it's a sign!

Fingers crossed for more bfps soon :)

DD born 18th April 2015 DS born 1st May 2018

6 years ago

Sorry I sent a quick reply but hadn't properly read the previous posts!

@ruby welcome too, we've both moved over from April!

@prayingfor1 that's good if you're a day later than you thought and your symptoms sound promising, fingers crossed for your testing tomorrow!

@gabiperes I'm not sure about any costings sorry as in the UK. Getting bfps can really vary, with our DD I didn't get a vvf line until 13dpo, somr get them even later. The stats on here are interesting!

@dragonfly we will have a similar issue with our home if we have another, we have a 3 bed house but the 3rd bedroom is my husband's office as he works from home (photo editing often late into the night so no chance it could be used as a bedroom unfortunately!) So it will be bunk beds too until we can move. Like the others have said, people get by and make it work

DD born 18th April 2015 DS born 1st May 2018

6 years ago

@prayingfor1. I really hope that the symptoms aren't anything serious like cysts or fibroids. I'm a half side/stomach sleeper. When my husband and I went to the beach and I wanted to tan my back but my stomach wouldn't let me. My boobs are always in the way. Only one more day to go and you will be testing. Keeping my fingers crossed for you.

@sweetlips. Welcome to the forum site. I agree with the PMS and pregnancy symptoms are so similar. I suffer from IBS and bloat all the time so it can be very discerning sometimes when one is trying to figure the two out. Is it a IBS attack or pregnancy symptom. When do you plan on testing?

@GemStone2907. My second bedroom was my office, then my husband moved in so I gave up the bedroom then shortly after found out I was pregnant. Husband wants to wait a couple more years to move as the market here isn't so great and I don't want to loose a lot of money selling my house. But like you said, people have managed with less than that and make it work.

User image[/url]

6 years ago

@gabiperes, your insurance could cover the initial exam. Mine did because it was diagnostic, but each coverage is different. As far as cost, my OB told me it would be about $1400 without insurance, but that could vary based on where you live and even which facility you get the procedure done at. I would call your insurance company to find out if it's covered/how much you would have to pay out of pocket. Even if you're not going to get the test any time soon, it could help you figure out how feasible it is for you. Hope that helps!

User Image

6 years ago

So I really thought this cycle was it. But I'm thinking the FReR test I took was an indent/evap even though the line had color and showed up within 3 minutes. I did research and discovered that the first response test is a quantitative hcg test which means that any amount of hcg in your system it will pick up. So that means it can pick up even if you have less than 5miu of hcg. I took a Wondfo this morning and it was negative and it looks like AF is coming 2days late.

User ImageUser Image

6 years ago • Post starter

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo