Community post

Discussion

May 2018 Babies

View Full Post

Hi!

I didn't see a group for May 2018 babies; so figured I'd jump in a start one!
Let's chat and support each other during this cycle.
I'm currently CD#2; this would be my 2nd cycle of TTC after a 2nd trimester loss in April.

Here's to lots and lots of and for all of us!

And lots and lots of BFP's!!!

User ImageUser Image

762 Replies • 6 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

141 - 150 of 762 Replies | Last Page

Dragonfly, okay just try not to jump too ahead of yourself. This could definitely be implantation bleeding; it's a very good sign. It's definitely too early for your period if your periods are as timely as you say they are. Plus, the high temps sound very promising. Are you having any uterine pain?

6 years ago

@mrsbutler. My shortest cycle at one time was 24 days and that was in June of this year. I wasn't temping then to know exactly what it was. Some minor pain in the middle are by the left near hip bone and belly button. Also, my tummy stil making lots of gurgling noises. I will try not to get my hopes up. I also have a difficulty in concenteating and easily forget things. Not sure if that means anything. I will temp in the morning to see what it is at.

User image[/url]

6 years ago

Morning ladies. Still feeling run down. Had the worst case of dry mouth ever but that could be the cold and stuffed up nose. I took my temp at 7:20 instead of 6:00 and it was at 98.7. Still very confused. Put a pad on last night expecting to see AF but the pad was dry. Went I went to the bathroom and wiped, thought I saw a tinge of blood. Put another tampon in and going to try and sleep a little bit more. Last night around 3:00am my husband and daughter decided to want to sleep in my bed. In case anyone is wonfering, we sleep in separate beds so I can get a good nights sleep as I am the only provider in the house. Husband is retired. Anyway, I thought for sure they'd stay and that would really screw up my temps. So from 3:00 till now, how much of my temp is screwed up or should I try the BBT adjuster. Sorry for rambling. Looking forward to what anyone has to say. Am I out or do I stand a chance?

User image[/url]

6 years ago

Dragonfly23 , I believe I had implantation bleeding once, 4 days before expected period. Back then I had some CVS tests at home and tested it, very faint line came up. i freaked out and boight a FrER test, tested the day after got a bFN. i was still 3 days away from AF and freaking out because of that spotting. It was just a little bit of blood that came out, i kept going to the bathrrom every time I felt like I was having discharge and would wipe it and would be so scared to look. The second day after spotting I did another CVS test, got a darker line... I was really freaking out. AF was due the day after, but it didnt show up. So I tested again with a FREr and got a BFN. AF showed up two days after... it was my longer cycle of the year, 35 days, i'm usually at 30-33. After reading a lot, I like to think it was a chemical, because of the spotting. Never again buy blue dye tests.
I wanna say your spotting is a good sign if it was just that little bit... it it keeps spotting it will prob be AF.
Good luck to you!!!
As of me, 6dpo, temperatures are steady high. No symptons, just a feeling anxious and haying life a bit.. but that could be because it was my mother in laws bday yesterday and I got to hang out with her and DH all day... lol

Baby dust to all

6 years ago

Good morning ladies,
Dragonfly23, try not to stress about it too much, it could have options on cause so just try your best to wait and see. I'm sure that's not very helpful advice and I'm sorry for that... Keeping my fingers crossed for you.
I am 12dpo and last night I had a bad headache, low, whole head throbbing type so I went to bed fairly early. I feel pretty normal today. The mild cramping I had yesterday seems to have stopped as of late afternoon yesterday. Cm is now slightly creamy but still mostly pasty, CP is still high/soft/closed. I had a strange BM this morning though(sorry if tmi), at around 6am i woke up needing to urinate and ended up passing a few small, round, hard bm's but then about an hour later when I actually decided to get up I had a sudden, gassy loose bm. The loose stool has been ongoing for about a week now so I am really confused about the unexplained constipation type stools. Really weird.

6 years ago

Thanks ladies. I am so nervous. I had some brown spotting last night and I'm cramping a bit but I know it can be normal plus I have IBS so that doesn't help. I hope y'all don't mind me staying here for a bit. My heart isn't ready to move to the sister site just yet. At 3w4d it's just way to early.

@dragonfly I had a pink spot when I wiped at 9dpo last month and 2 days later I got a faint BFP. Praying it's a good sign for you!!

Rylee Hunter 2.18.09 Kaitlyn Elizabeth 12.20.09 Ziva Marie 8.12.13 3 angels: 2.3.17 4.19.17 7.25.17

6 years ago

For what it's worth, as far as I am concerned, stay until you feel comfortable. Besides it just means we have someone to bounce our paranoia off of. :)

6 years ago

Hi ladies. Thank you all for your lovely comments. When I went to the bathroom and pulled out the tampon (tmi) it was brown. I've never experienced this before. I so wanted to test today but I did say I would wait till tomorrow. Never experienced a chemical before that I know of. My dear husband caught my cold and I feel bad for giving it to him but bpund to be expected. If it is implantation bleeding, how long does it last for.

@gabiperes. Sorry to hear about your loss.

User image[/url]

6 years ago

Just wiped again to find a bit more brown blood. I really hope this is a good sign.

User image[/url]

6 years ago

I really really hope it's different for you Dragonfly but I usually get dark brown spotting a few days before AF. I read though that it can be normal in early pregnancy.

Rylee Hunter 2.18.09 Kaitlyn Elizabeth 12.20.09 Ziva Marie 8.12.13 3 angels: 2.3.17 4.19.17 7.25.17

6 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo