Community post

Discussion

May 2018 Babies

View Full Post

Hi!

I didn't see a group for May 2018 babies; so figured I'd jump in a start one!
Let's chat and support each other during this cycle.
I'm currently CD#2; this would be my 2nd cycle of TTC after a 2nd trimester loss in April.

Here's to lots and lots of and for all of us!

And lots and lots of BFP's!!!

User ImageUser Image

762 Replies • 6 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

121 - 130 of 762 Replies | Last Page

@mrsbutler. Thank you! I will have to try that. Can't believe I didn't think of that before. How embarrassing is that?

For anyone who knows this. So, even though I don't check my cervix, I did just now and I got pasty cm, checked again after I wipped it on the toilet paper there was more of this pasty cm which I didn't last cycle besides lotiony cm. Could this be the mucous plug? I was reluctant with my last pregnancy so I have no idea. Google just shows a picture of invertile mucous.

@Ksyd94. Welcome aboard this tedious but exciting tww. Based on what you were saying in my opinion that it looks promising. I didn't have any symptoms except I couldn't lie on my stomach. Have you been trying long? to you.

User image[/url]

6 years ago

@dragonfly23 I have been experiencing that same pasty cm since yesterday and have been wondering about that too. Hopefully it's a good sign.

6 years ago

@Prayingfor1. I hope so too.

User image[/url]

6 years ago

Good evening ladies. Welcome to all the newcomers.
This is a very supportive group and it is keeping me sane through the TTC journey as it helps me understand that it isn't just me that finds this difficult and although it seems every other women and conceive just thinking about intercourse, in actual fact it takes some time. I would have thought after the 1st cycle that there was something wrong with me.

Update from me - I'm CD 9 and I've been using opks. Only control line showing up at the min. We have started BD'ing every other day. Will try to keep it up until positive ov test.

User Image

6 years ago

Ksyd94, welcome and you're not alone about feeling crazy! Good luck and I hope this is your month! It's looking good for you!

Tashuurr, I hope you and your husband don't get burnt out the way we are getting :( At least we are going out of town for a wedding this weekend so things will be..um.."hotter" for us. lol. Good luck!

Dragonfly and prayingfor1, I hope the pasty cm is a good thing too. Are you sure it's more pasty than creamy?

6 years ago

I'm at work and take write much but wanted to update y'all. The line got darker! It can't be left over! Posted a picture for anyone who wants to see and tell me what you think.

Rylee Hunter 2.18.09 Kaitlyn Elizabeth 12.20.09 Ziva Marie 8.12.13 3 angels: 2.3.17 4.19.17 7.25.17

6 years ago

3littles3angels, congratulations! That's AMAZING!

6 years ago

3littles3angels, congratulations! That's AMAZING!

6 years ago

3littles3angels that looks positive to me! Congratulations!!

@mrsbutler mine is definitely pasty not creamy

6 years ago

@mrsbutler. Pasty looking.

User image[/url]

6 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo