Community post

Discussion

May 2018 Babies

View Full Post

Hi!

I didn't see a group for May 2018 babies; so figured I'd jump in a start one!
Let's chat and support each other during this cycle.
I'm currently CD#2; this would be my 2nd cycle of TTC after a 2nd trimester loss in April.

Here's to lots and lots of and for all of us!

And lots and lots of BFP's!!!

User ImageUser Image

762 Replies • 6 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

101 - 110 of 762 Replies | Last Page

@dragonfly
This is actually my first time trying, although trying might be too strong of a word, we decided to stop using contraceptives and just see if things happened. I will be 33 in a few months and since we are getting married next fall we were afraid that if we put it off until after it might be too late by then.

6 years ago

@mrsbutler. You should see it. It's a pretty freaky (not scary) movie especially if its from Jim Carrey whose only freaky movie was the Cable Guy.

Here's an example of 23:

My birthdate is 09/20/84 (yes I will be 33 next month lol). Add all the numbers singlely (minus the 0 as you can't add that lol) and that will get your total. If I did 09/20/1984 then my number wouldn't be 23, it would be 33.

I get some minor cramps before my period starts but not everyday and with my cm, there is hardly anything there. My temps are normally this high (if you check my charts out) after ovulation. I hope this cold goes away soon. It happened to me in May when I got a cold a few days before AF and I couldn't take anything and then AF showed so trying not to get my hopes up and trying to stay positive.

Be nice to get twins as then I will be done with babies as 3 for me is enough and I am a tiny girl lol.

User image[/url]

6 years ago

Dragonfly, my number would be 17 then? (11/30/93).

I would think it's a bit early for PMS cramps but what would I know? Lol I had period-like cramps on CD12 in a ~34 day cycle.

Yeah I don't know if I would like to carry twins because I'm petite as well (5'2", ~100lbs) but it would be nice to kill two birds with one stone!

Can't wait to hear some test results!

6 years ago

Hope everyone is doing well today!
CD 24 and 8dpo. Not having too many symptoms today...only a little backache nothing else. So I'm thinking that I'm out this cycle. But will wait a few days to test. AF is due 8/23; but still I don't want to get my hopes up too high.
I'm going to be 40 in 2 months and never thought I'd have kids but then I got pregnant with the triplets last November. After my loss in April; and realizing that I could get pregnant, I've been hit with the preganancy bug!! We've only been trying for 2 months. My OB is determined that I will have a healthy baby to term and we've discussed me going Clomid next cycle if I don't get a BFP this cycle.

User ImageUser Image

6 years ago • Post starter

I know it's really unreliable but do any of you ladies do cervix checks? I am 10 or 11dpo and while I have been checking my cm I have noticed my cervix, for the last week and a half(the time I've been checking cm) my cervix has been low and hard, today suddenly it's high and soft. Could this possibly be a good sign?
I'm trying not to get my hopes up but ever since my BFN this morning I've been pretty down and the fact that I started cramping again today after 4 days without cramps has me discouraged. So now I'm hoping my cervix is a good sign to bring up my mood.

6 years ago

@mrsbutler. I am 5'3 and roughly 110 lbs; don't like to step on scales very often. I broke 100 lbs when I was 15 years old. I think it would be too early too for PMS symptoms as yesterday I was having a little bit of nipple pain which I never got before as a symptom of PMS. I think I will test Sunday and will let the forum know of my result.

@Kmangall77. My AF is also due on August 23 and I will test Sunday (for fun) as I am down with a cold and the last time I had a cold, AF showed up so trying not to get my hopes up.

I was trying to read your comment about your triplets and your biography on your page. Did you loose all 3 ? Makes me sad just thinking about them and I feel your pain even though it's been awhile. Been emotional today and cried this morning for something that wasn't worth crying over as I was just frustrated.

I've noticed that I get very emotional and crying lots the day before AF. Even before I ovulating and I try not to stress out this cycle as it would slow everything down. we both get a BFP soon.

User image[/url]

6 years ago

Prayingfor1, yes I check my cervix, BBT chart, and am now also OPK'ing. I know that, personally, my CP yoyo's during my LP but a high, soft cervix before AF is supposed to be a pregnancy symptom.

CP is one of those things that you might have to do for a few months before you can understand it and establish a pattern. For example, my CP is never what is described as "low" on those "how to check your cervix" instructional guides; however, after practice, I've figured out how to distinguish the heights and textures a little bit better. Also, after looking at my last few cycles, I noticed that my cervix drops down and is very firm for a couple of hours a few days before O (weird, right?). The only reason I'm able to put that time frame on it is because I remember checking it several times a day one cycle being kind of weirded out about it changing so quickly and dramatically.

6 years ago

Thank you mrsbulter! I know that my cervix has been very low, like when I put my finger up there it extends down to my middle knuckle kinda low (sorry if tmi), and suddenly I can barely reach it. I also know that it must usually be low for AF because I have always had trouble using tampons because of it being too in the way so I am hoping this is a good sign. Even if it's not supposed to be very reliable. Today I'll take it!

6 years ago

Prayingfor1, yeah I think that's a good thing. I read something about how supposedly the best time to check your cervix is at night before you go to bed, maybe that'll be helpful. How are you confirming ovulation?

Kmangal, try to stay optimistic! Backache is still a symptom!

Dragonfly, and everybody else, I think y'all are contagious. My nipples feel so weird, almost like a light burning sensation, and I've been so emotional in the last few days. I'm rewatching the Twilight Saga right now...so beautiful. Lol but not really, I didn't realize how bad the acting was when they first came out.

I just can't wait to ovulate finally...

6 years ago

@mrsbutler. What do you mean by contagious ?

@Prayingfor1. I sometimes check but I have no idea what I am looking for as last month I just noticed where the opening was. I know that sounds funny but again I don't check all the time and I have no idea what I am looking for or how it should feel or what. I checked this morning and it was wet and a bit soft (like last month). I checked a few days before and it felt like it was swollen.

User image[/url]

6 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo