Community post

Discussion

May 2018 Babies

View Full Post

Hi!

I didn't see a group for May 2018 babies; so figured I'd jump in a start one!
Let's chat and support each other during this cycle.
I'm currently CD#2; this would be my 2nd cycle of TTC after a 2nd trimester loss in April.

Here's to lots and lots of and for all of us!

And lots and lots of BFP's!!!

User ImageUser Image

762 Replies • 6 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

91 - 100 of 762 Replies | Last Page

@3littles3angels WOW, what a story!!! You deserve so much that BFP!!!!!!
Keep us updated!

6 years ago

I wanted to stop at the dollar store so badly to biy a test and see the line darkened but i didn't. I kept going towards work. I need to give it 48 hours but it's so hard y'all.

Rylee Hunter 2.18.09 Kaitlyn Elizabeth 12.20.09 Ziva Marie 8.12.13 3 angels: 2.3.17 4.19.17 7.25.17

6 years ago

Hey everybody! Just checking in and welcome to the new ladies! Ended up missing my temp this morning but I'm not too worried about it. I've been looking back on old cycle data and I feel a little more enlightened about when I may be O'ing, so here's to my eclipse baby Also missed my second OPK for yesterday and got two more flashing smileys today...

Karena , My name is Annie and I'm so sorry to hear about your losses :( hopefully things get better! I'm not sure I believe you still have HCG in your system from a chemical but I'm no expert.

I know how hard it is not to test lol. You're stronger than I am. (I'm also from the south and say y'all!!!)

Calvingirl, I'm sorry to hear about your loss as well and lurk on!

Gabiperes, I totally understand about not really wanting to talk about it with those close to you.

Tashuurr, get busy girl! You've get less than a week to go ;) good luck!

Kmangal, hopefully the backaches and cramps are a good sign for you! Good luck on the wait, can't wait to hear the good news

Dragonfly, how are you feeling? I think mucinex should be okay, and it's always been such a miracle drug for me when I have a cold!

Now that we are on the subject of your username - haha - I wanted to say something I initially thought but never did say. I'm an entomologist and my favorite insect is also dragonflies, and my lucky number is 23!!!! Haha and I'm actually 23 right now so maybe, just maybe, that means I'll get pregnant before my birthday in November!!!! I guess I'm also looking for luck in your username :)

6 years ago

Hey ladies So I'm about 5-6 dpo and let me tell you, my nipples hurt sooo bad and they're super swollen. I've been sooo irritable and emotional all day. If I'm not preggo, I might have to admit that I'm crazy hope you all had a great day

6 years ago

@mrsbutler. First let me start out. My name is Crystal. I'm feeling not to bad today. Got some decent sleep last night but my daughter was having a rough night. Had to wipe out yesterdays temp as it came back at 99.3 and today I temped and it was 98.3. I'm 10dpo today and trying not to get my hopes up about being pregnant this month as I don't have very many symptoms besides cramping and this nasty cold. This head cold is really messing up my ability to think normally. Also when lying down at night, my stomach makes all these gurgling sounds. Is there any hope for me?

I love dragonflies with a passion. Ever since I saw the movie 23 with Tim Carey and I saw all the stories behind it all (real or fake) but I believe they are real. Anyway, I saw a thing that if you take you date of birth and add them up it would give you a number. I did that without adding the 19 in the year and it came out to 23. When my daughter was born, I took her date of birth and added it up and it came out to 23 when I added the 20(16) to it.

User image[/url]

6 years ago

Hi Ladies! Good morning

All your stories are truly amazing.
Looking forward to hear from your HPTs soon.

I feel good about a May baby! My grandpa's Bday was May 5th and if I get that BFP this month I will have a May 5th due date... Grandpa's name was Joao (Portuguese version of John), that would increase the baby names list. John, Juan, Joao or Johanna? Wow, I just went on a very long tangent here.

I am feeling a little emotional today. Thinking how lucky we are that we can bring life and spread love to this world.

Anyhow, feeling all sorts of stomach related symptoms this morning. woke up nauseous, cramping, bloated, gassy and constipated. Well well, I am only 5DPO but feeling hopeful (what else is there to feel anyway)...
My temps are a bit different than last month... Last month I had a dip below the coverline at 5DPO. Today (5DPO) I had another spike.
O' day was at 96.97, 97.56, 97.54, 97.92, 97.95 and 98.13 today!
Would that mean anything?

6 years ago

@gabiperes. That would be awesome if you get a June baby. My grandpa who passed also has his birthday in June as well. I temp too but I am no expert as I don't even know what my cover line is. that it works out for you.

So, I forgot to mention in my last post of what my symptoms were. Yesterday when I was walking home from work, I had stabbing pains behind my left knee that I never had before. As soon as I got home I jumped in a nice hot bath and I noticed a blue patch near my sternum. Does that mean anything as I know that they get the blue line when they are pregnant? When I went to lie down yesterday afternoon I was like a icicle so I put more clothes on. When I got out of bed from trying to have a nap, my husband came home and he gave me a hug and he says, "Honey you are really hot (tempurature wise) and I told him, yea I feel like an oven. He also noticed that my feet were also hot and that they are normally like icicles. When I had a bath when I got home from work I noticed that my nipples were dark in color. Would they change if I am cold or is that a pregnancy sign? Boobs are slightly tender but not sore to the touch. I think it would be amaze me that all these symptoms end up being a BFP when my last pregnancy I didn't have any symptoms.

I read online somewhere that if your belly is itchy that it could be a sign of twins and woman who have given birth before and in their 30's are also capable of having twins, plus twins runs in my family. Is that true on what I read online?

User image[/url]

6 years ago

Hello Ladies! I'm new to this site and to the forum, I am supposed to be 11dpo but if I am pregnant the calculators put me at due May 1st 2018. Fx'ed for all of us!

6 years ago

@Prayingfor1. Welcome to the site. Glad you were able to find the forum site I mentioned earlier. I read your comment and I wouldn't get your hopes up till AF shows. How long have you been TTC?

User image[/url]

6 years ago

Hey ladies. Went to bed pretty late last night and slept in as well. I took my temp at 7:30 instead of my usually time at 5 and it was 97.92. I hope that's just because of the time difference because that's quite an increase and I'm not confident in conception if O happened yesterday..we did BD last night but I don't know if that would have been soon enough.

Twinkle, I've never really had nipple pain during my LP so I hope that's a good thing for you! Mine have been feeling weird too, but like I've been saying, still waiting to O.. I think.

Dragonfly, Crystal is such a pretty name! And I've never seen 23 but that's such a cool story. I don't have a solid story behind the number 23 other than for some reason or another I decided that was my lucky number when I was like 11. So do you just add the month, the date, and then 19?

Your temps are pretty high and do you usually cramp this far away from AF?

Also, I have heard that twins can be a genetic thing too. Either way, if you are releasing two eggs at O, then your chance of conception has to be nearly doubled (don't quote me on that)! Just saying.

I'm sorry you've been feeling so bad.

Gabiperes, I've also seen BBT variations between my cycles. I don't know if that's because my life style this summer has been drastically different than the fall and spring or what. Anyway, the increasing temps are a good thing. Usually, I get some estrogen dips around that time soooo....

Prayingfor1, glad to have you!

6 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo