Community post

Discussion

New here - just saying hi

Hi everyone, I'm new here. I've had 2 early pregnancy losses, both last year. At 9dpo I had a bfp. I've tested early because my symptoms were loud. I was actually shocked to get the result so early. The calendars say I'm 3w3d, today.

My first loss was actually 2 days after the bfp and the second at 7 weeks. So... this is a terrifying time for me. All I can do is try to be healthy and wait. I'm not good at waiting. I have my first appointments set up. The office I've used does an orientation at 6 weeks and with my history I'll have an early scan at my first appointment with my Dr.

I'm overweight, "advanced maternal age" (37), my husband is 49.. and of course the 2 losses... so there is much to worry about.

Anyway, my worry and fears is why I've decided to come here. I can't talk with anyone yet, announcing a loss, even to your closest friends is devastating - which I know. So we are keeping this one under our belts for as long as possible.

I can say this time my symptoms are more varied and consistent that the last two, and I "feel more pregnant" this time. So maybe that's a good sign...

here's hoping.

0 Replies • 6 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo