Community post

Discussion

How to know when it's time to move to IVF

I'm 31 and my DH and I have been TTC for 2 years now. we experienced 2 back to back miscarriages in year one (one BO at 5 w and one Tetraploidy at 9w), and haven't been able to conceive since 15 months now.

I have one damaged (right) tube, and we have borderline/low MFI. we have had 2 months on Letrozole on top of three failed IUI's (one monitored cycle that looked perfect).

My RE thinks that if we keep 'trying' eventually something should work, but thinks IVF will speed up the process. Although expensive, finances aren't my main concern, I'm more concerned with having to go through a failed IVF cycle as the failed IUI cycles have been unbelievably hard to get through.

When did you know it was time? and how did you get over the fear of it?

1 Reply • 6 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

1 - 1 of 1 Replies

Unfortunately it might happen that yr 1st IVF fails, as even the best IVF clinics get only 55-60% success rates. If you want to increase yr chances, you might think about taking supplements, doing acupuncture or combining IVF with PGS NGS. Good luck

6 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo