Community post

Discussion

tww

I have been ttc for over 5 months now.At the first couple months i was noticeing every little thing in my 2ww.About 2 months ago i started to forget about all the stupid little things that was going on during my 2ww.But now i am 9dpo and i have started to get cramps and backaches that i could not push aside as the crazy 2ww thing.I have all so noticed excess cm and weired nausa that hits me like a ton of bricks out of nowere. I have never got cramps before and it is makeing me think i am crazy.I don't want to belive i might be prego becuse of the let down but there some wired going on with me and i don't know what it is.My last period was on 1-28 my cyle is about 25 days i should start my next one on 2-22 and i ovulated around 2-6 tru 2-8 to give yall a little info on my cycle so what do yall think?? has anyone been like this before?? Please all help is welcomed and needed.

1 Reply • 12 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

1 - 1 of 1 Replies

Hi! Hope your feeling better! It's still to early to tell and you are having symptoms you have not had before right? Treat your body like you are drink lots of water and eat right. Get lots of rest and Stay positive. It's hard during the 2ww but write down things that make you think this symptom is different. There is nothing that I can advice to make the 2ww period go by fast other than chat with others on this site To keep your mind off your 2ww. Hope that helps!

12 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo