Community post

Discussion

waiting is sooo hard

I have been trying with ovulation tests for two months unsucessfully... but for the first time (I ovulated on the 23rd) I have very sore breasts and nipples and feel full and heavy. I have also been having PMS cramp symptoms but my period wouldn't be due until next week toward the end of the week. I maybe just reading into it. Of course I couldn't wait and tested this morning with a negative result, but it is too soon. I am going to retest on Sun.... I hate waiting!

21 Replies • 13 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

1 - 10 of 21 Replies | Last Page

Baby dust too you. Hope this is your month. I definitely know how hard it is during the tww. I'm 13 dpo and I've taken too many tests to count. I'm going in January 3rd for a blood test. We will see.

13 years ago

Good luck to you as well... as my sister told me; it will happen when your body is ready... of course my mind is ready now!

13 years ago • Post starter

@ cjpalaska

Hi! I also ovulated on the 23rd and am having the cramping and sore nipples. I've also had headaches for like the past 3 days! I've bought enough tests to last me all week and will start testing monday morning. Waiting blows but I hope our patience will reward us both greatly! Good luck!

User Image

13 years ago

thanks, I thought about buying more tests; but I thought I was being obsessive! I am glad to know that you are doing that also; it makes me feel less crazy. I also feel a little naseau today... and more tired. it could all be in my head I guess, but I don't feel well today. Still have the sore nipples and backache and a little headache. Although it is weird we both have similar symptoms....:) Could be a good sign for us both!

so you'll be testing tomorrow? i know i said i was gonna wait til monday but i woke up a little neurotic this morning and jumped the gun. BFN! oh well i should have enough tests to last all week. maybe i'll try again tomorrow... i'd love to hear what happens for you tomorrow. good luck!

User Image

13 years ago

So I went out and bought five pregnancy tests... to last me through Wed. when I am suppose to get my next period. I took one when I got home because I couldn't resist; of course it was negative so I am going to take one tommorrow morning because it is suppose to be highest in the morning..... then I will just concede to take one each morning until Wed. If it isn't positive by then - then it will be a no go for this month. I am afraid I am getting myself to hopeful and I will be very disappointed if I really am not this time around. Good Luck to you tommorrow also:)

af is not due for me until the 8th cause my cycle is slightly longer.. but i will start testing anyway. ;) i went out and bought a few of the first response tests cause supposedly you can get results 5 day prior to the date of af which for me would technically be monday but i'm starting tomorrow anyway. i can't control myself! the last to months i didn't even bother testing. i just waited for af and sure enough she showed up right on schedule. but, i also didn't feel any symptoms either. this month i've been feeling all kinds of crazy and so begins the testing!

User Image

13 years ago

so I tested this morning and it was negative:( Not even faintly positive... but according to the pregnancy test predictor on this site it says 40% of women still get a negative result today so I guess all hope isn't lost... but I am definately preparing myself for what might not be this month. I am still going to test tommorrow again. I hope your result is more positive..hahaha

unfortunately my results were the exact same. but i'll also test tomorrow. i swear i kept thinking i saw a second line but sadly there was nothing. i keep trying to be positive and prepare myself as well but i know i'll still be crushed if af shows her face. maybe its just the slew of coworkers and friends who are turning up pregnant. don't you hate that? you're trying your hardest and everyone else is like " we weren't trying but we weren't NOT trying"!?!? and i'm just like "really?" sorry just had to vent for a second. better luck to us both tomorrow!

User Image

13 years ago

I know.... I am glad we can talk... I only have one sister and she got pregnant 13 years ago unplanned. All of my friends have already had children. I am a little older and now that I am ready and willing, it is harder than I thought it was going to be. I stopped birth control a year ago and I thought it would just happen. Now that I have actually been trying... it is frustrating. I have been telling myself that if I am preg. then I will still be in a few days and if I am not then I will still not be in a few days... so I should just go about my regular day like I would any day, but the truth is I do want this more than I originally thought. Well, deep breaths and calm thoughts and we will both get through this day and the next regardless..... keep me posted about tommorrow for you!

Last page

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo