Community post

Discussion

Two week wait

Ok so my period isn't due until July 22nd but I spotted on the 16th so I took a test at night and it came back a strong right away and at that point it was 6 days before missed period and I've test everyday since then and the positive line is darker Than the control line. If the test are that dark before ive missed my period can I have ovulated sooner than I thought?

3 Replies • 6 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

1 - 3 of 3 Replies

Maybe ,or you're just lucky to get a positive early

6 years ago

How long are your cycles? And congrats!!!

<3 Pickles

6 years ago

Thank you!!! I had my daughter almost 9 months ago but I've only had 3 periods this month would have been the 4th so they haven't really got back on track like how they uses to be so I think I ovulated earlier or maybe my levels are just a little higher and I'm right on track from what the dates should be. I've had blood work done a few days ago and I'm sire you know how doctors can be they make you wait what feels like foreverrrr! But I know once I hear the little beans heart beat I'll feel much more relaxed and thats always when it feels real.

6 years ago • Post starter

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo