Community post

Discussion

hard to tell if my "symptoms" are what I'm hoping

Can't tell symptom-wise thanks to winter. Stuffy nose but could be the cold....bloody nose last night could be dry winter air....tired all the time could be the season....achy all over happens around this time too. It's really hard to tell what is just due to normal wintertime or what could be due to what I'm hoping for! Kind of frustrating for someone like me who is hyper aware of anything my body is doing lately since TTC. Good luck to all!

User Image

8 Replies • 13 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

1 - 8 of 8 Replies

I feel your pain! I am 10dpo today and I feel exhausted, I've had cramping for about 5 days, twinges in my left side, back pain, stuffy nose. . . .but I had all of these things last month too!

AF is due on Monday the 3rd. . .trying not to obsess but I dont think there's hope for me at this point! :(

13 years ago

Let's not lose hope ladies! I thought I was the only one. I'm have the exact symptoms as both of you.. Can u tell me what a stuffy nose has to do with being pregnant?

User Image

13 years ago

I can't tell you for sure, because like you said, there could be other explainations for the way you feel BUT-the day before I got my BFP my throat got really sore and my nose got stuffy, I was thinking, great, now I'm getting sick. Suddenly it occured to me that it might be for reasons other than that I was hanging out with my nieces and nephew all weekend. I took and EPT the next morning and it was positive. I still have a stuffy nose, but my throat isn't sore anymore. It may have just been a fluke, but don't discount it, you never know!! The only other realy symptom I had was sore bbs, like PMS, but it started a week earlier, and both are sore, usually it's only one. If you track your cycle symptoms, it's the different things you notice. Not that I know a single thing about being pregnant, as this is my first BFP, but that was what tipped me off. Good luck to you!!!

BabyFruit Ticker

13 years ago

Hi ladies im exactly the same. Im nearlu 3 days late m iv back pain,really really sore boobs,cramps for the past week, sore throat, stuffy nose, it feels like my af is constantly comin but whrn i go to the toilet to check,there is nothing there.im afraid to do a hpt as iv done so many in previous cycles n always got bfn with similar symptoms. Gona leave it another couple of days if i can.
Best of luck
s

13 years ago

good to know I'm not the only one!! Good luck to all of us!!!

User Image

13 years ago • Post starter

I have had sore nipples and breasts- having to take ibuprofen because they hurt so much since 7 dpo and now I am at 9dpo. I am really tired today and I have a sore back. I also noticed tiny white bumps on my nipples yesterday that I read can be a sign of pregnancy. My nipples hurt so much my shirt and bra hurt. This doesn't usually happen with my periods; but I could be obsessing.... I took a pregnancy test yesterday and it was negative- but I am going to take one again on Mon. It may have been too soon... crossing my fingers

13 years ago

Hi did you test again? How did it turn out?

13 years ago

I have been testing everyday!!!! but only BFNs.... I have spotted once each day since Tues. My AF was suppose to start on Wed. I keep waiting for it to really start and get heavy like usual; but it hasn't yet..... I am still waiting and I guess I will have to retest?

13 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo