Community post

Discussion

15DPO confuzzled!!!!

Hi I'm due today for the dreaded witch!
My temp has flatlined to the same as yesterday but still above coverline.
I just did a HPT stip and its negative :O(
My soreness in the boobs has deteriorated, barely noticeable this morning but constant pain still in lower left of the pelvis which is where i've had constant pain for at least the last 10 days.
Has anyone elses temp flatlined around the 14-15DPO then shot up? Looking for a glimmer of hope here!!!
My chart is veiwable so i'm looking forward to reading some input here as this is complete agony just watching my temps and coming up with negative tests!! :O(

1 Reply • 12 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

1 - 1 of 1 Replies

In my experience my temp usually drops like a cliff the day or two before AF is due to arrive so the fact that it is still up is a good sign! I am either 10 or 12 dpo and my temps have been weird this cycle. I was so hopeful because I would looooove an october baby but now Im not so sure!!

Good luck to you!!

Me: Alicia (29) ~ DH: Patrick (29) TTC #1 Since August 2009 with PCOS 1st & 2nd (March & May 2012) IUI Cycles w/ Clomid = BFN's 6/24/12 - 3rd IUI cycle w/ Gonal-F and Lupron. IUI on 7/9. TWINS! Born 2/11/13 Back on the NTNP train as of September 2013 hoping for a boy someday!

12 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo