Community post

Discussion

6 dpo, anyone else?

Hey guys, new to all this so bare with me. Anyone 6dpo and want to symptom spot with me? This is second month trying and feeling hopeful!!

6 dpo- holy hot flashes, wet feeling like af arrived, irritable, pain in pelvic and pulling/pinching in both sides uterus. Oh and constipated!!

26 Replies • 6 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

1 - 10 of 26 Replies | Last Page

Hi there!

I am 7dpo today.
I had hot flashes the other day.
Today just left and right (so weird why both sides) pains and idk how to explain this pain kinda in the middle between my vagina/butt but all the way up inside??? sooooo weird...
Also my cold just disappeared, fatigue disappeared.
Pretty uneventful day symptomwise today actually

User Image

6 years ago

Hi, nice to meet you. I was wondering why both sides myself, I also have that weird pain in vagina. Maybe it is a good thing, never felt that before.

6 years ago • Post starter

I hope so, too. :)

This morning I saw darker little spots on my nipples left and right, never seen that before either.

I forgot to mention heartburn or acid reflux... I have never had that and now it has been going on for two days. It is really bad and it does not go away or get better at all.

So cool you are new to ttc as well :) We are on our third month of trying but I have irregular cycles (I assume 32 day average).

I really want to test tmr morning at 8dpo which is probably dumb but I am just generally so bad with suspense... Awwww then I look at the stats here and they are so much better for 9dpo than 8dpo...

User Image

6 years ago

Hey jenny! We have been off bc since Christmas so been trying for 7months-ish. It can be very frustrating. Since I came off bc I have had irregular cycles anything from 30-40 days therefore it has been hard to figure out ovulation etc.

We are in no rush but would just like it to happen in good timing as we are renovating and trying to work around out work schedules.

In the past few months every cycle has felt 'different' and I also have noticed changes in my bbs but I think that is caused by ovulation as I think bc prevents you from ovulating as far as I understand. The first few months I am not sure if I was even ovulating. I do not bbt or use opks as I don't want to put myself under pressure or make ttc a chore we hope it happens without that. Loads of ladies on here have recommended using opks and bbt to figure out when they O. Maybe you would find that useful if you want to know exactly when you O although my doc said there is jo guaranteed way of telling when you O but suggested bding every 2-3 days as every day will be a less quality of sperm.

To be honest with you I would not bother testing until at least 12dpo or 14dpo because you will be guaranteed to be disappointed if it's a BFN like I was every month. It can get you a bit down as you don't understand why your body is having these 'symptoms' and you are not pg. I asked my doc about this and she said the mind is a powerful thing. By all means test if yoi like but it can be costly especially if you are doing it every month.

I do hope you get your bfp. I am 7dpo today had some awful cramping yesterday and seems more noticable first thing in the morning and when I go to bed.

Wishing you lots of baby dust! Keep me posted.

6 years ago

Hi ladies, hope you are having a good day! GinSue nice to meet you and thanks for joining and the advice. I'm trying really hard not to test. Today has been some what strange. Still having pinching and cramping but developed a really itchy face. Do you know if that can be a symptom? I know a rash on belly or chest can be, but my face?? Worse on chin and cheeks.

I have never hears of an itchy face as a symptom! Could possibly be. There are so many random symptoms I never knew about before this I found this site. Like havin a cold or sore throat!

Today I went on a long hike and found I had awful cramping all across my lower abdomin especially when I was walking. I never had this before for sure. Its not like AF cramps different I can't explain how.

6 years ago

Hey Gin,
I know exactly what you mean about weird cramps, can't really explain them but different. My face rash stopped itching and is now like flaky dry skin which I've never had. I'm so constipated and exhausted. I can barely keep my eyes open since noon today. I really hope all these signs are pointing to a bfp for both of us.
Oh and my cervix is very high but my vagina walls feel swollen (tmi) I know I'm sorry. Only have cm when checking cervix and it very thick like paste and yellowish, thinking I should have a lot more cm if pregnant.

Baby dust to you

All sounds good for you! You will know now in the coming days or week. FX for you!

I have never checked my cervix so I am unsure about that. I have had such an itchy head yesterday and today dunno what thats about. I actually caved this morn and did a hpt as i was home alone and had a few spare and thought why not. I had awful cramping again this morning. I wouldn't even have cranping that bad with AF so I am not sure why I am having such horrible cramps. Anyway the hpt was a BFN obviously! I used the tools on this website and entered my details. It predicts implantation today so we will see.

AF is due on Sun 23rd so hopefully I can wait till then to test if AF doesnt show.

How are you feeling today?

6 years ago

Hi, hope you are having a good day. Today is kind of rough for me I'm so exhausted i had to take a nap and still feel like I'm going to fall asleep. I have horrible gas and feel so bloated and full, yet I'm starving. Also some of my shorts won't even pull up!! What the hack is that about. Still suffering from constipation.
On the other hand no sore boobs and cramps have stopped. Feeling like I may be just getting pans symtoms that for some reason are a little more extreme this month.
How is your day going?

Hey there!

I had similar symptoms four days ago.. today is dpo11 and still the cramps are getting worse. My af is due friday and dont want to raise my hopes before. I had hips aching for past three days. I am not surr if its good sign.

6 years ago

Last page

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo