Community post

Discussion

How will you keep your mind off it

Ladies, I need a Two Week Wait break... seriously tomorrow I want to test, but then again I want to wait a few days. I have the next two days off and I plan on watching lots of MOB Wives (Love Big Ang) Try watching all seasons of Buffy The Vampire slayer and read some trashy mags. My goal is to NOT go near the tests.... we'll see. What will you do?

User Image

3 Replies • 12 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

1 - 3 of 3 Replies

Pinterest!

User Image

12 years ago

Thinking about it is almost impossible when you want to have that BFP so bad! I don't let any pregnancy tests in my home until the day I want to try, too compulsive. So i say you should get your mind off of taking the test mostly during your first morning pee so you can tell yourself you can't possibly take the tests now since you already went and the results may not be accurate. Keep up the Resistance. very many baby wishes to you! :)

12 years ago

Thank you thank you Thank YOU! I tested twice and both soooo not faint... it's way too early for me, I'm still 11dpo so I need to chill for real!
I'm gonna take a walk, have a greek yogurt and we'll see how I test on the day of my expected period...
Baby Dust to us all!!

User Image

12 years ago • Post starter

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo