Community post

Discussion

Implantation bleeding or Flo?

Flo is due tomorrow. I've had plenty of symptoms that can happen in pregnancy but from what I read they can occur after ovulation too.

Would you say this is implantation or Flo letting me know she's coming? It's off & on spotting I guess you could call it, it's not enough to hit my panty liner.

2/10 I had some pink tinged cm(very very small amount), only occurred once at 12pm

2/11 small amount of brown blood when wiping at 10am & it started showing again at 6pm. Very tiny clots(between 2 & 3) in urine.

2/12 Still have brown blood showing when wiping. No tiny clots.

Test was BFN.

1 Reply • 12 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

1 - 1 of 1 Replies

It could be either depending on when your period is due. I would get a digital test as soon as your period is due and see what it says. Every preg. is different but when I was preg. w/ my daughter I had literally 3 spots at 6 weeks and nothing else. Other women have implentation spotting very early on and some women don't bleed at all.

12 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo