Community post

Discussion

CD 8 SMEP Buddies

View Full Post

Hey everyone! I'm CD 8 today on my first month of temping and doing the SMEP. Seeing if anyone is doing the same or for those that have had BFP success with this plan want to share and give me some hope. This is DH and I's 7 month TTC but our first REAL month getting down to the needy greedy.

63 Replies • 6 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

31 - 40 of 63 Replies | Last Page

I have no idea why it put Diagnosis on there. It's supposed to say Jahnisia. Sorry girl!

6 years ago • Post starter

lol I knew u ment me!! ????????today is my first day taking it days 5-9 so I will definetly let u know ?? I'm so excited An staying positive for these next s few weeks !! An of course lots of baby dancing for me !!

Excited for u An these results HURRY UP BFP!!!

6 years ago

What I've learned is to just relax which by all means is easier said than done. But when I feel like I'm on the verge of heading down towards stress valley, I literally step back and think that's not good for this baby makin process and calm down and get over the little hump. I have truly caught myself doing that plenty. Breathe lady! FX this is your month!

Yess I need to know I'm preggers or not! It's killing me! Lol. I have one FRER that I wanted to use tomorrow. Period is due Next Wednesday. But I'm trying to hold out on using it for sure. Fx for my will strength Lol

9 DPO

My temps are continuing to rise. This morning was at its highest at 98.5. I also tested and it looks like a BFN. (Sigh) starting to become a little discouraged because I see others get their BFP at 9 DPO and I was sure thats what I was going to get this morning. I know it's still early so I'm still holding on to a little hope. My boobs started to get a little achy yesterday and this morning I'm starting to break out.

Keep hope alive please!! I've read that a lot of times you don't get a BFP due to your hsg levels sometimes it shows up early sometimes it doesn't! Don't worry as long as there no AF u are good!!!

6 years ago

Yes I'm just remaining positive I won't give up until I get my BFP !!

6 years ago

Hey Jahnisia!

I'm 10 DPO today and had a slight temp drop. But still in the 98's which is way higher than it was before O (97's). I took a test this morning but I really can't tell if pos/neg. I went ahead and posted it in the neg category. I feel like I see something every single time I test but I think I have line eye. Still no symptoms other than me feeling exhausted! I have slept sooo much all weekend! Until next time.

I'm gonna take a look at it !!!

6 years ago

Sigh (11 DPO)

BFN test. I see something within 10 mins and then nothing but an evap afterwards. My temps are looking okay like WAY above cover line so idk what's going on. I took an FRER last night thinking I'll see something if I was...NOTHING. I'm losing hope.

We'll, since I'm a POASholic I tested with SMU and nothing. I think I'm not going to worry about testing anymore and just wait for AF. She's due between Wednesday and Friday.

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo