Community post

Discussion

CD 8 SMEP Buddies

View Full Post

Hey everyone! I'm CD 8 today on my first month of temping and doing the SMEP. Seeing if anyone is doing the same or for those that have had BFP success with this plan want to share and give me some hope. This is DH and I's 7 month TTC but our first REAL month getting down to the needy greedy.

63 Replies • 6 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

21 - 30 of 63 Replies | Last Page

Well AF came yesterday afternoon.. I am EXTREMELY bummed cried for about 2 hours .. Im gonna start my first round of clomid .. so im hoping this time is my time!!

&& im wishing u nothing but baby dust!!!! i hope this is your time .. !! atleast one of us needs good news

6 years ago

Awww I'm sooo sorry! My heart just sank for you. Dont give up! I hope your first round is your last round. FX for ya lady!

And yess thank you! With my temp slightly dropped this morning we'll see. Only time will tell. I will continue to post on here so continue to follow if you would like and see how my story ends.

6 years ago • Post starter

Its ok ill continue to try until i get my BFP! so trust me ill be on here updating!! So im on cycle day 2! Lets get started lol..
i figured i need to stop being down an jus keep trying. BD'n is fun anyway so its not like its hurting me lol!! ill b taking my 1st clomid dose tomorrow!!

Yes keep me posted!! EVERYday!! :)

6 years ago

Jahnisia I love your outlook on TTC! Have your moment because you are def allowed to and then get back at it!

6 DPO and I tested (sigh).
I couldn't help myself. Of course it was negative but after I posted the picture up I THINK I see a vvvvvvf line. Again this is my first time using Wondfo's so I really don't know where the test line should be. On the other hand, I had a MAJOR temp drop this morning. I'm a little nervous now because it went under my cover line. Fx it goes back up and stays up. DH and I haven't BD'd since Sunday. Been tired with me going back to work from being off a couple of days. I haven't had any more cramps since 4 DPO. I wonder what that all was about. I don't have any more symptoms really. Just hanging out and waiting. Lol

lol don't be discourage!! 8dpo is early so we will just disregard that one!!! An continue waiting an no sympotoms isn't a bad thing !! When I was pregnant with my kids before I literally had no symptoms until I got my BFP sooo we will wait. Lol ! Definetly test again in like 4 days tho !!

6 years ago

Thanks Jahnisia! Unfortunately I cannot wait four days to test lol. I would go insane. I'm a POASholic. I talked to my husband on my break and he goes I think you're pregnant because he gets the symptoms for me for some reason with both of my previous pregnancies he was the super sick one, not me and that's how he's feeling. I told him I'm not saying yes or no...time will tell. I sure hope so though. I have right pelvic pain right now and I've been a little nauseous today.

Aww !! Fingers crossed I hope u are !!!!

6 years ago

7 DPO

I tested this morning and BFN of course. Not crushed yet. Still hanging on for hope. I temped this morning and my temp shot up from 97.01 to 98.29! I double checked just to make sure lol and no change. I did nothing different this morning than I have done in the past mornings. I'm a little excited but we'll see in a couple of days. Still no symptoms and no extra amount of cm around that I've heard other ladies have as a sign of pregnancy. Still have my FX for that BFP!

Fingers crossed for u as well! Tomorrow I have a dr appointment to check my uterus ovary an tubes to make sure I'm ok!! So I'm praying there's no blockage or other issues

6 years ago

Hey Diagnosis! How did you first round of Clomid go? I hope you're heading up for all the BD'in this month! High five to you for not giving up! Wishing nothing but the best for you! And good luck today!

8 DPO: Still no symptoms or I least I'm trying not to read into them because I don't want to notice something out of the ordinary when it's just all in my head. I temped this morning and my temp went slightly down but still in the 98's which before O I was in the 92's-94. Still it's still looking good. I have not BD'd since last Sunday lol. It's our daughters first year in Pre-K and just ended her first T-Ball season so we've been busy with getting school supplies and dealing with the t-ball stuff. By the time we get home we're exhausted. Which going this long is rare for us. So we'll see. Buuuuuut, I did test this morning aaaaaaaand I think I have a vvfl on the test. I'm going to test later this afternoon and see if it confirms what I saw this morning. FX!

Last page

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo