Community post

Discussion

CD 8 SMEP Buddies

View Full Post

Hey everyone! I'm CD 8 today on my first month of temping and doing the SMEP. Seeing if anyone is doing the same or for those that have had BFP success with this plan want to share and give me some hope. This is DH and I's 7 month TTC but our first REAL month getting down to the needy greedy.

63 Replies • 6 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

11 - 20 of 63 Replies | Last Page

Hi Jahnisia! Your symptoms sound very promising! Have you tested yet?

2 DPO today. Took my temp this morning. DH and I BD'd last night. Still on the SMEP so we have one more day to BD so that is today or tonight, break tomorrow and back at it on Monday. Then at that point I want to go back to EOD. I ordered my Wondfo's yesterday and they will be here Monday. I'm already ready to POAS because I'm a POASholic. Lol! I will test on Friday at 7 DPO and go from there. FX for my BFP ahhh I'm so nervous. I honestly didn't think I ovulate anymore since I was on the Implanon. Yes my OPK's would turn positive but that doesn't necessarily mean you actually ovulate. But thanks to temping I know I'm still in working order so to speak.

6 years ago • Post starter

Mommyof2017 I'm hoping so !! Today my left breast is sooooooo sore An my mouth is dry ! But I also kinda fell like AF is coming on due 7/24! Haven't test yet because I'm so scared too ! I'm 12dpo today After I urinate I feel a little crampy or heavy an I know I don't have a uti or anything of that sort !! I really PRAY Af sits this one out !!!

6 years ago

12dpo Took a walmart first signal an cvs first repose 6days sooner test an got a BFN ! I'm so down An hurt ! I guess I'll see AF in 2days! <\3 :( feel so let down an incomplete

6 years ago

Aww Jahnisia I'm sorry hun! Like they always say, you're not out until the witch shows up. From personal experience when I test negative on 12 DPO and received negative, AF showed her face a few days later. FX crossed for you and lots of baby dust to you!

3 DPO- I didn't get to BD yesterday. I think my DH is worn out. Lol. I temped as usual this morning. I'm trying not to symptom spot so haven't really noticed anything out of the ordinary other than I'm exhausted myself from all the BDing so I can't blame my DH hehe. I got confirmation of my Wondfo's getting shipped yesterday. I'm pumped! Welp, until tomorrow!

That's true !! I'll just wait it out An see ! I experienced a negative before an then a few days letter got a positive so I'm hoping that's what's going on! I'm tired An my boobs are still sore with visible veins An itching .. so uncomfortable.. if no BFP this month I'll b starting clomid!

6 years ago

Well I will definitely keep my FX for you this cycle. Let me know when you decide to test again. Do you chart or anything?

4 DPO: temped this morning and FINALLY got my cover line on FF. My cover line is way different on FF than on here (countdown to pregnancy). But I'm going to go with FF. DH and I BD'd AGAIN yesterday. Lord, ladies when I tell you I'm worn out, I'M WORN OUT! lol. Hopefully I can get a break today AND tomorrow from DH but we'll see. Im excited because my Wondfo's come in today. Again, I'm a POASholic so I'm going to do everything I can to not bust open the package and wait until Friday at 7 DPO. Yes, yes I know 4 DPO is WAY to early to be testing but I can't help it. My chart is looking good compared to what I have seen on other forums. Eek, FX this is our cycle!

I haven't tempt this month ! But I'll start ! I'm kinda bummed out so I need to pick myself back up! An if I have to start over start over

6 years ago

Jahnisia believe me I know the feeling too well. Every month I think this is our month and AF comes along. I think why I have a positive attitude this month is because my DH is 100% on board and I'm not trying to sneak around the OPK tests or temping. We're trying together and not just me. I was ashamed to tell him what I was doing to try and get pregnant because we have never 'tried'. But I hold hopes that this is our month. If not, of course I'll be SUPER bummmed but we'lll try again next month. But like I said these past 7 months have been depressing but some reason I'm trying to make the best out of this one. Ahhh when are you testing again?

So far i tested Saturday nothing an today AF is due but nothing as of yet soo im waiting to see .. ill give it some time an test again. But if i get a negative ill b back to the drawing board for the month its been months for me so i know how bummed you'll b trust me. Ive cried literally when AF comes. I also have a dr appt friday to check my ovarys and if theres any blockage so im hoping there is no need for that appointment ! fingers crossed for the BFP.. AND BABY DUST TO U!!

6 years ago

Anything Jahnisia? I'm on pins and needles for ya!

5 DPO: Yesterday I had cramping and major sharp lower back pains all day. I checked my cervix around 11 am and it was mid-low, soft, and I had quite a bit of tacky cm. I temped this morning and had a slight temp drop. Nothing major. I noticed that this Friday I will actually be 8 DPO instead of 7 like I had stated previously so I've thought about it and decided to see if I do get a good temp drop (implantation) and then rising temps. I know that the chances are slim because some women get the temp drop some don't and those that do, might mean nothing. I'm hoping in my case that we caught the little eggy and I have a temp drop to indicate so. I did get my Wondfo's in the mail yesteday. I'm soo exited to POAS. Lmao! I just can't help it.

Last page

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo