Community post

Discussion

CD 8 SMEP Buddies

Hey everyone! I'm CD 8 today on my first month of temping and doing the SMEP. Seeing if anyone is doing the same or for those that have had BFP success with this plan want to share and give me some hope. This is DH and I's 7 month TTC but our first REAL month getting down to the needy greedy.

63 Replies • 6 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

1 - 10 of 63 Replies | Last Page

Today is CD 9. I'm actually feeling good so far and trying to be less stressed as possible. DH and I had a quickie in late afternoon (TMI) yesterday but we haven't had one of those in a LONG time. It was spontaneous and fun. I had trouble with my temp this morning because I got another super low temp so when I went to double check it, it was a different temp and then i doubled checked that it was a few points higher. I just went with the first temp and taken that as an oh well. Day off of BD today. Gearing up for tomorrow's BD and starting OPK's.

6 years ago • Post starter

CD 10 and I didn't wake up in time to temp. I'm so mad at myself because my phone went dead therefore my alarm didn't go off. DH and I BD'd this morning. This afternoon I'll be taking my first OPK. Excited to pee on something because I'm a POASholic. According to my FF I should ovulate next Saturday. Gearing up for the roller coaster ride next week.

CD11 today. Still feeling confident about my TTC journey. I went out with some friends last night so I didn't get to get up AGAIN and temp. So disappointed of myself. I did get to do an OPK today same time as my first one yesterday. I'm using Clearblue Digital with the flashing and static smiley face. Lo and behold I had a flashing smiley face which is SUPER earlier than expected. I got excited once i seen the flashing. DH and I BD'd again this afternoon. Ill probably start using pressed tomorrow. I feel like we're going to be busy this week with our everyday life stuff on top of definitely getting alone time in as well. FX for a good productive week.

If any other ladies want to chime in on their experience with the SMEP or want to be cycle buddies please feel free to comment. Have a great Sunday!

CD 12 and woke up in time today to temp. Thanks to having to be up for work. I go on vacation on Wednesday so I hope that I can get it up, take my temp, and then go back to sleep. DH husband and I have been BD'ing everyday since Saturday and according to SMEP we are supposed to BD EOD which makes today another day of BD and then tomorrow a day off. I know it takes 24 hours to resupply efficient amount of swimmers for DH so with afternoon BD'ing yesterday by this evening we should be okay to go. Poor DH knows all the things I'm trying this month to have a baby but doesn't know the exact details like the crucial time we need to or anything like that. I don't want him to be too focused to finish and then not be able to play ball when most needed. Lol. I have 3 diff apps on my phone tracking my TTC info and all 3 say different fertile times, O time, and when my next period is. Hopefully with me temping and doing OPK's, it will pinpoint everything.

CD 13

Welp, took another ovulation test around same time (2 pm). Still had the flashing smiley but I'm looking at that darn stick like how am I getting a flashing smiley because the test line does not look that dark at all to be close to ovulation. But like I said I have 3 apps that I'm using (FF, Ovia, and Flo) and one app says I'm supposed to ovulate Thursday, the other says Wednesday and the other this weekend. GO ME! NOT! Lol. So who knows. I'm still following the SMEP and maybe a little more hehe. Yesterday we BD'd and I used preseed since I'm definitely in my fertile week regardless. We'll take the day off today and get re-energized and go back at it Wednesday. I also tempted this morning at 97.3. Waiting patiently for that positive opk and that temp drop. I don't think I've ever been so ready for the tww. Weird I say that!

CD 14
Took an OPK this morning instead of at my normal time at 2 because i was sure I would have a positive OPK but nope, still a high flashing smiley. So I was thinking about taking another test tonight around 8 and see what happens. I have 2 more OPK tests if I do test tonight. My app Ovia shows I'm supposed to ovulate today, my other app Flo shows tomorrow and FF shows this weekend. Ahhh I don't know!! Hopefully I get a solid smiley tonight or tomorrow for sure. According to SMEP I will need to BD today so I guess that's on the agenda. DH and I didn't yesterday. Took the day off and re-energized for today. I did temp this morning at 97.03. Waiting for my temp drop any day now. This is my first month temping and I've heard some women get the drop before they ovulate and others afterwards. I'm hoping I'm one of the lucky ones to get it before.

CD 14 Evening:

Update: I did another OPK just now and I have a positive OPK (solid smiley face)! Yaaaaay! Right on schedule with tonight and I am going to TRY and have a successful morning tomorrow. FX but either way we are OFFICIALLY on the 3 day roller coaster!

CD 15

Well, I didn't BD last night but I did this morning with preseed. I had an even lower temp this morning so I might ovulate today or tomorrow. Waiting to see. I'm going to try and BD tonight and tomorrow morning again. It's been a LONG 7 months and since DH and I are on the same page this month about TTC I'm trying to do everything I can to make sure we done everything we could about TTC. Eek FX! I'm going to take another OPK here in a few and see what it looks like since the monitor will have a smiley face on it for 2 days.

I am officially 1 DPO! Wa-hoo! I had major cramping yesterday evening and my temp spike happened this morning. Also took my last OPK late last night and it was starting to get lighter as well. Now the TWW dread. I did the stupid mistake of telling DH now is the chance and he couldn't finish. I was so upset. Yes, we BD'd in the morning but I just wanted to cover the bases for over night. I'm still doing the SMEP so we will BD again tonight and tomorrow and take a break on Sunday and one more time on Monday. Still trying to be less stressed as possible. Im going online today to get Wondfo's ordered. This will be my first month using them so we'll see how that goes too. Ahhh I'm nervous. Praying we done enough.

DPO 11 so nervous been TTC for almost a year an a half DH an i were working on number 3 in Sept 2015 ended with an ectpoic an its been hard ever since! Used Pre Seed this cycle and also tracked ovulation so hoping for a BFP in 3 days! been a long an stressful Journey! ive been fatigue as of lately moody and recently started experiencing sore breast! CM to very wet and white

6 years ago

Last page

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo