Community post

Discussion

Could it really be...preggers with baby number two?!?!

So I am officially 19 dpo, 3 days late. I have had various symptoms, bloated, pressure, moody, frequent urination, and so on. My fiance and I have been trying for baby number 2 since October. When I was preggers with my first (he is now 6), I never had any symptoms...never gained weight or showed until I was 7 1/2 months along. I feel nauseated, and can't stand any pressure on my stomach. I work 3rd shift so I am usually tired but have been more so lately. I also feel a lil more gassy. I have had some spotting, nothing much at all, just a lil brownish discharge spots, but again nothing much, not even enough for a liner, nor is it constant and only happened a few times.
If I am preggers this is FAR different from my first time around....any help, comments, etc would be great!! Thanks and sprinkling baby dust to ya'll =)

~~Jayme~~

2 Replies • 12 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

1 - 2 of 2 Replies

have u tested yet?

12 years ago

Yes...I testes the day I was supposed to start....I don't really trust pregnancy tests within the first month as when I was preggers with my son I was almost 3 months before any test would read, and I had no symptoms with him....I am not preggers this time around...as I just started bleeding...very upsetting...and yea I cried...We have been trying for awhile now and I hope that we can conceive soon.

~~Jayme~~

12 years ago • Post starter

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo